“Very average”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t expect anything above average.

Good for a quick bite and nothing more than this.

Was served by a grumpy waiter. I ordered the vegetable soup and it was very tasteless. I can do better at home.

Food and hygiene score is 3...

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We got a table easily on an early Sunday evening however it started getting very busy. The restaurant is in such a great location in the centre of Greenwich and the décor is modern. Amongst lots of chain restaurants, I really think this is worth going to instead! Service was quick and efficient.

We shared lots of starters which were all amazing with good quality ingredients. The udon noodles could have been more flavoursome but luckily I ordered a sauce to go with - the portions were huge! Despite that, it's definitely up there with my favourite Chinese restaurants in South East. The prices are average for Greenwich. We really enjoyed our meal at Tai Won Mein and I would definitely return next time I fancy noodles/Chinese in the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I ordered the beef fried mein. What is lacking in taste , makes up in portion. Suitable for single person who wants a hearty meal.

A TripAdvisor Member
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Customer service is non existent, they are rude and do not care about you, they just want to let you sit down, eat your food and leave as quickly as possible. They made us sit down and straight after came to the table to ask if we were ready to order, we didn’t even have time to look at the menu. Portions are good, and the service is quick, but the quality is horrible. I ordered chicken sweetcorn soup and I couldn’t even finish the first spoon, the consistency resembled egg whites and the taste was horrible. Then I ordered mixed vegetables and rice but they brought me chicken and mixed vegetables rice. I would have preferred a slower service but good quality of food, rather than shoving everything onto the plate and bringing it out of the kirchen in under 10 minutes.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Worst meal I have ever had.
Ordered a seafood curry / slop on a plate, it looked like someone had eaten it and thrown the contents back up.
The main issue was that there was no seafood. There were 2 prawns, 1 fishstick, and a piece of squid (questionable).
When I complained about it the staff were rude and not helpful, they simply said ‘that’s what you ordered’ and did not offer to take it back or give me something else.
So I actually didnt have anything to eat and still had to pay for the meal.
Did not offer me anything else, very rude and cold towards me.
Only positive is the service was quick but given how quickly it looked like they threw the food together its hardly surprising.