“Good times ”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 28
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Irish pub with 4 bars over 6 floors linked by a maze of staircases and passages. We have live music four nights a week plus Irish trad sessions on Sundays. With 6 big screens throughout the venue, we're the perfect place for watching your favourite sporting event including Rugby, GAA, Champions League and the Magner's League Ideal for after work drinks, Christmas functions, parties or entertaining clients. We also work closely with tour operators arranging group bookings with set menus available. .
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Pop in there with my family was lovely inside great range of Irish beer and whiskey the food is great try the pies they are lovely top marks

Sean D, General Manager at Waxy O'Connor's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello,

thank you for the great review, I'm glad you enjoyed the pies, they're my favorite items.

Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love it here.
If you ever want to just be taken out of the London scene and enjoy a bit of the odd and quirky ... this is the place!
Massive variety of drinks. Not eaten here yet I must admit but it's a favourite of mine to go to.
Always enjoy it here - keep it up guys !

Sean D, General Manager at Waxy O'Connor's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Bought a beer for 4.50 and the bar man said that there was a 50p card charge for under £5 so I paid in cash. Next round I bought 2 beers with my debit card which came to £10.30. Getting served was also a bit difficult as the bar man was staring into space and not paying any attention to the bar. Very disappointing.

Glendola Irish B, Guest Relations Manager at Waxy O'Connor's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to review us although I am sorry to read you were disappointed with your visit.

I'll certainly be passing your feedback on to the department managers and ask them to issue a level of re training to the staff.

Kind Regards

Frankie

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The pies were incredible, very very very tasty! The place is huge so I went for a tour through all the rooms and absolutely loved the style and decoration. In one room people were watching a game on a screen i liked that

Glendola Irish B, Guest Relations Manager at Waxy O'Connor's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hello

Thanks for the great review!

We're glad you enjoyed our pies, they are very tasty, and the atmosphere at Waxy's.

Come back soon and join us for a game!

Kind Regards

Frankie

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Came here to watch hurling match and no sound to watch game ??? Manager hadnt a clue. Wont be coming back !!

1  Thank Keith R
Sean D, General Manager at Waxy O'Connor's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello Keith,

I'm sorry there was no sound yesterday for the game.
The Manager did try and fix the problem and made several phone calls to engineers, but they were unable to solve the issue.
Unfortunately from time to time these things happen. An engineer is on site now and will get the sound working by the end of the day. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.