“New favourite pub”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Irish pub with 4 bars over 6 floors linked by a maze of staircases and passages. We have live music four nights a week plus Irish trad sessions on Sundays. With 6 big screens throughout the venue, we're the perfect place for watching your favourite sporting event including Rugby, GAA, Champions League and the Magner's League Ideal for after work drinks, Christmas functions, parties or entertaining clients. We also work closely with tour operators arranging group bookings with set menus available. .
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Came here for a drink with an old friend and had no idea what to expect as I haven't heard of it, but I was definitely not disappointed. Didn't realise it would be huge and that there were two entrances, one on Wardour and one on Rupert St. The interior is amazing and really creative. Really great. Drinks are normal prices and had plenty to choose from. Didn't eat here so don't know how that is, but a great pub to visit when you're in London. Wonderful atmosphere and great location. I will definitely be bringing visitors here!

Sean D, General Manager at Waxy O'Connor's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the nice review.

It's great to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our extensive drinks range.

Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Take some time to explore this unique interior of this pub. It is hard to say it has many floors. It is more like levels and hidden corners. Mutton pot stew was very good. Also Crispy Squid was excellent. Beer was cold. Do I need to say more.

1  Thank 1RG1JG

Hello,

Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed our cold beer and home cooked food.

Please come back and see us again the next time you are passing.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit in London, but for sure I will not be able to forget this pub. Great atmosphere, good music and nice beer. Inside was way bigger than was expecting.

Hello,

Thank you for the nice review.

Please come back soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

With a cool name of Waxy O'Connors and location right around the corner of the M&M store, I had expected a bit more. We were a group of 12 work colleagues (some quite senior), made a reservation and got stuck upstairs in a "cove" with low ceilings and no service. Two senior folks in the company acted like servers all night fetching drinks from downstairs and placing food orders. Live music started at 9pm which was a great distraction, but this place has a lot of unfulfilled potential.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I will bring your comments to the next Managers meeting so we can review how we operate.

Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

So lucky to live in W1, It was Breakfast time at a Waxy' My Boyfriend at that time had a Guinness, me Champagne, ( We are not together) I Paid ,

Hello,

Thank you for the nice review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your 'breakfast of Champions'

We look forward to seeing you again soon.