Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Anfield Stadium
from US$ 25.80
More Info
from US$ 302.70
More Info
6,195 results
All reviews liverpool fan boot room liverpool fc press room football fans anfield sign dressing room hillsborough memorial trophy room legends tour european cup steven gerrard kop end anfield experience champions league pitch side club shop
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a weekend in Liverpool as a massive football fan, but far from a Liverpool fan. The stadium is very impressive and the tour effectively takes you from the top of the new stand, working your way down on a number of stops, before coming pitch side and in to the kop. We didn't have a tour guide but an audio guide (audio and video). There was always members of staff nearby to answer questions and often gave you information about the area of the stadium. Because of this we ended up barely using the guide, especially towards the end.

I have been on a number of stadium tours (including wembley and old trafford) and was happy with the price. However other stadiums offer more of a behind the scenes tour, and the museum wasn't too interesting.

We also got a open top bus from the Albert Dock to the ground which was also good. The guide was nice and answered any questions as well as giving us a good history of the area.

I think this is a must for any football fan in the city.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My son and myself are huge Liverpool fans so thought we’d take the tour of the new stand. We started in the boot room for dinner which was excellent quality and not expensive. We went on the self guided audio tour. Even my wife who doesn’t like football at all enjoied it. My son (15) got to take some Anfield grass clippings home which he was delighted with.
We finished in the museum, which if you know anyhing about Liverpool’s history was both proud looking in wonder at our 5 European cups and emotional reading about the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone with even a slight interest in Liverpool FC or football in general.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Amazing afternoon spent here at Anfield, been before but wanted to see the new stadium was fantastic would recommend.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went as other half is a fan since childhood. Not a football fan myself, was planning to run through BUT was actually very well structured tour and impressive.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice tour! Friendly staff, thanks a lot to Mickael for helping me with my camera, you took great pictures! :)

Date of experience: March 2018