“Love this place!”
Review of Wahaca Liverpool

Wahaca Liverpool
Ranked #87 of 1,978 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 19
Description: Wahaca Liverpool serves delicious tacos, burritos, salads and many more mouth-watering treats in one of the UK's most sustainably built and run restaurants. Drop in for some food in the restaurant and a drink in our roof-top cocktail bar where we'll be shaking fresh blends with a modern Mexican twist.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and a friend had a Wahaca selection which was £13 each and great value. I love Mexican food and I love tapas so having little bit of everything was right up my street. There was a good variety of dishes and the food came out quickly. If you download the app, you don’t even have to wait around for your bill. You can pay for your food via the app. Very happy with my visit and will definitely recommend. I hope a Wahaca opens up in my city centre soon!

WahacaLiverpool1, Manager at Wahaca Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Shezzy25,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful to see you enjoyed everything whilst you were with us, the selection is perfect for two to share and draws from all flavours across our menu so is brilliant if you want to try a bit of everything! Our new Summer Menu has some brand new options as well as new sharers to try out so be sure to come back soon and give it a go. We even have a new DIY Taco board for two; it's already proving to be such a hit! The app is super handy if you're in a rush so I am pleased to see it helped you out on your visit. I'll pass on all your comments to the team, they'll be delighted they've made your visit that bit extra special!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Came to Liverpool for the day and needed a good place to eat with friends! Came across this super fun place to eat. Wahaca is THE place to eat in Liverpool. Food was delicious and good for a budget. The service was amazing! Our severs Lee and B were super helpful and friendly. This is a place you want to cross off your list when you come to Liverpool!

Hi Briana C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am so glad to see how much you enjoyed your visit with us! I couldn't agree more with you about Lee and B, they're absolute stars and really know how to make every guest feel special; I'll pass your comments on to them both they'll be absolutely thrilled! Be sure to come back soon and try our new Summer Menu, it's absolutely amazing; the new GLT Tostada is so fresh and light, perfect for this incredible heat along with a margarita!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A group of friends and I are visiting from Texas, hoping to find some good Mexican food in England, and Wahaca does not disappoint! The food was delicious, staff was friendly and atmosphere was amazing. If you’re hoping for some great Mexican style food, you have found the place!

Hi Marissajacobs!

Thanks so much for such a brilliant review, I am so glad to see we were able to fulfill your craving for Mexican food in the UK! Our incredible founder Thomasina Miers sources all of our ingredients in Mexico herself, and does an incredible job of creating the perfect dishes across our whole menu. I'll be sure to pass on all your comments to the team, they'll be absolutely thrilled to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your visit. We have a brand new Summer Menu that has all our original favourites, plus some brand new must haves so I am sure we can hit the spot all over again! Be sure to come in again next time you're over!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered the 2 person sharer and it came out very promptly, it was easily enough food for 2. We were served by a great Canadian waitress who was very attentive, it felt like silver service! I was on crutches and when I asked for the toilet they directed to me to the downstairs disabled toilet, recognising the stairs would be hard. Which was really thoughtful. Great lunch all round that was made by the great kitchen and FOH service.

The food was Mexican and really vegetarian friendly. Really interesting food and good dessert, (churros) everything felt fresh and tasty!

WahacaLiverpool1, Manager at Wahaca Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hi Cdaawg! Thanks for taking some time to review your experience with us here at Wahaca Liverpool. Its great to read that our staff were so accommodating, especially your waitress Alex who will be very pleased when she reads this review. It sounds like you went for a great selection of dishes. The Wahaca Selection is perfect for people to share as it allows guests to each try plenty of delicious flavours and be transported to the heart of the Mexican street markets. You made the right decision saving room for dessert also, the churros are to die for!

I hope you pay us a visit again soon. Our brand new summer menu launches next week so be sure to come by and check it out. It still has all our classics but also a ton of new and exciting additions.

Thanks,

Anthony

Reviewed 6 June 2018

with my partner we went for a lunch to this place. Service was very good thanks to Lee ;)
We not experts with tapas but Lee did help us to decide to choose. And everything was very very tasty. Only can recommend this place.

WahacaLiverpool1, Manager at Wahaca Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hi imir2016,

Thanks so much for such a lovely review, it's brilliant to read Lee really WOW'd you and you enjoyed your choices from our street food section! Our founder Thomasina Miers does an incredible job sourcing all the brilliant flavours from Mexico; we have our brand new menu launching on the 20th of June so be sure to come back in and try all our incredible new dishes!

Anthony