1,891 results
All reviews echo arena free movies albert dock exhibition centre the executive lounge massive tv nespresso machine lovely hotel big wheel free mini bar rainfall shower walk in shower deluxe room corner room car park complimentary water top floor
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in April. Check in was fast but informative. There's not a reception desk as such more a team of staff near the entrance to greet anyone who arrives. We were allocated room 728 which as requested on booking had a lovely view over the echo arena towards the Albert docks. The room itself was a good size, huge bed and a lovely modern looking bathroom with a great walk in shower. We had one small issue with housekeeping which took a couple of phone calls down to reception to sort out but it was dealt with eventually.
After a great nights sleep in our huge bed we made our way down for breakfast. With a great selection of hot or cold or English or continental breakfasts there really was plenty of choice and it was very nice indeed.
There was a premier league darts event on at the echo arena on the Thursday night of our stay and I would like to state that we had no problems whatsoever with noise from the spectators.
Our trip was about shopping and lots of it!. Liverpool one is within walking distance so this made the Pullman a perfect choice for our stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gumbo2016
PullmanLiverpool, General Manager at Pullman Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Gumbo2016

Delighted you enjoyed your stay in 728 and our location which makes the hotel the ideal base to explore our magnificent city and of course do plenty of shopping!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My daughter chose the Pullman for 12 family and friends to come together and celebrate her 40th birthday celebrations. We all arrived ar different times, my husband and I being the first. We were met with a warm welcome by staff who walked over to us as we walked through the doors. We were then led over to a check in point where we were had various need to know information given to us. The car park belonging to the hotel had been badly damaged by fire but that wasn't a proplem, we checked into the council run car park for 24 hours at a cost of £15. I had brought champagne for my daughter's deluxe room. I asked if I would be able to take it up. The staff were amazing, the offered to put it into ice buckets with enough to glasses for us all to have a celebratory drink before we went out to the Peaky Blinders bar. They put my banners in the room too. Some of us had lunch in the Marco Pierre White restaurant where again we were impressed by the service and by the lovely food. The bar staff were very friendly whilst being professional and informative about the local area. The rooms were great and the beds very comfy. We also took advantage and watched one of the free filmed offered to guests. The views from the rooms were amazing. All in all we all had a brilliant experience and all said that we will most definitely return. Thank you.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms are worth the upgrade premium
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
PullmanLiverpool, General Manager at Pullman Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Christine M

We are delighted you choose to celebrate your daughter birthday with us - thank you

Fantastic to read you enjoyed your stay and I really appreciate all your kind words about my amazing team who I have the pleasure of working with.

Great to read you would return to the hotel in the future - please don't leave it too long before you do!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Thoroughly enjoyable experience. The Pullman Hotel was top class, the staff were fantastic and the service was excellent. The atmosphere in the hotel was very relaxing and the views from our room where breath taking. Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
PullmanLiverpool, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review Nicola R.

Delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us so much.

It's always amazing to hear such great feedback, especially about our team who are always striving to exceed expectations.

I am glad that you can't wait to visit again, where we will look forward to welcome you back to Pullman Liverpool!

Kind Regards,

Stefan Hatta
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is my third visit, and it just keeps getting better. Sometimes the wow factor in a new hotel begins to fade, but that can’t be said at this wonderful hotel.

Great views over the river, huge comfy bed, large rooms, massive TV with free movies, brilliant shower, excellent breakfast. What more could you want? Free WiFi? Yup they have it.

On this occasion I also had lunch in the restaurant, and there is an excellent value lunch menu if you’re not up for full a la carte.

Room Tip: They are all good but ask for a higher floor
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your brilliant review Android2004.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your return stay with us so much, and that we have consistently delivered with every visit.

It's always lovely to hear such great feedback, which is shared with our team to serve as inspiration to continue to provide an excellent experience.

Thanks again for your helpful feedback, and your continued loyalty.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Liverpool in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Stefan Hatta
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Firstly check in, friendly staff, quick and smooth, good idea that there is no reception desk, can be intimidating. Room, we where on 8th floor great view of the Mersey. Bed very comfy, tea making facilities, excellent TV free movies. The best shower!!! Bathroom excellent. Decided to eat in and found out the restaurant is Marco Pierre White, food was lovely, portions are smaller very tasty though. Breakfast was outstanding you can request your choice, ask chef. You will need change for the Car Park £15 24 hours. The staff here are so helpful and friendly, made visit special,thank you!

Room Tip: High floor, good views.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
PullmanLiverpool, General Manager at Pullman Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear mish1527

Wow thank you for an amazing review!

It is always a delight to read such excellent feedback and thank you for your kind words about the team who work so hard, I will ensure this is shared with them

We hope to welcome you back in the future