“Simply amazing!”

Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Central Station
Description: Alma de Cuba is one of Liverpool’s most treasured restaurants and bars located in the heart of the city centre. A colourful and vibrant fusion of Cuban, Hispanic and Latin American influences, Alma de Cuba offers a spectacular dining and nightlife experience. Formerly 1700s St. Peters Catholic Church and affectionately known to locals as ‘the Polish Church’, the iconic building is integral to Liverpool’s history. Preserving the opulent features of the church itself, Alma de Cuba stands today with just as much presence and beauty. One of the most striking spaces in Liverpool, step inside and you’ll discover the awe-inspiring original alter and historic stained glass windows. These opulent features are accompanied by sparkling chandeliers and cosy candles igniting an atmospheric, stylish finish. Dining at Alma is a fantastic affair. Take in the splendour of your surroundings while indulging in delicious dishes from the exciting new menu.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hen party of 16 booked in advance visited on a busy Saturday, we had preordered food and the service throughout was fantastic! Staff are so attentive and friendly. Grat atmosphere and the food was wonderful! Will definitely visit again!!

focus77, Manager at Alma De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Good Evening,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review
So Happy you enjoyed your evening with us here at Alma
its always nice to see great reviews i am so glad you had a great experience with us
look forward to your next visit.
Kind Regards
Lisa May
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I just love this place.the staff are very attentive and pleasant.the drinks may be a little on the expensive side (but this is in my opinion)the atmosphere is electric cozy and warm all at the same time.the place looks like heaven its beautiful i wish it was mine..the food we had to pre order which sometimes is dissappointing,but not this occasion it was delicious..just one thing to point out the toasted banana was not quite as described but that didnt spoil our time in this gorgeous place...tip..looking forward to another evening at alma de cuba and yes yes you should give it a try...

focus77, Manager at Alma De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Good evening,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review
its always a pleasure to hear such nice reviews and we are so happy you enjoyed your night with us.
look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us
kind regards
Lisa May
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always visit Alma De Cuba when I'm in Liverpool and I'm never disappointed. The bar staff are so accommodating and have never made me a bad drink. I often order my favourite, a pina colada and it's wonderful. My partner - usually a beer drinker - always orders cocktails here and he loves them. Their cocktail menu is extensive and they're always so obliging.
Definitely stop by if you're in Liverpool. The entire building is really pretty too

focus77, Guest Relations Manager at Alma De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good evening jennid0bs0n,

Thank you so much for your 4* review!

I will pass your compliments onto our lovely bar team!

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Lydia Halliday

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here before for hen do and loved it so when we were offered chance to do cocktail master class here for my friends 40th break away I was so excited. When we were arrived they didn't have a record of our reservation. This was down to the signature living reservation team who had messed up quite a lot of our break away. The Alma De Cuba staff quickly set up for our class. We got to make 2 cocktails each. Mo was our teacher and was fab. The manager stephen was great as well.I would highly recommend visiting here as despite the fact signature had messed up the staff were accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our visit here was fab.

Good evening Sarahj,

Thank you so much for your 5* rating, despite a few complications with your booking!

We are so glad you enjoying your cocktail making class, and i will pass your compliments onto Moises and Ste!

We look forward to you joining us again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Lydia Halliday

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited for Sunday lunch. The staff were fantastic and were very helpful and welcoming. The gospel singers were great. Definitely worth a visit for the atmosphere alone. The food was fine although my dessert was cold. Didn't stop me enjoying myself though and would still recommend it.