All reviews lovely shower one night stay bed was comfortable tea and coffee facilities top floor rooms are clean a great stay taxi comfiest
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re just looking for a comfortable clean room this is the place for you. Our room was spacious and clean with a lovely ensuite bathroom with a powerful shower. Coffee and tea making facilities are provided along with towels. We only met the reception staff once, on the day of our arrival, it was quite late in the night and he was still happy to greet us providing us with lots of useful information about our stay. The accommodation is situated on a main road in and out of the city so there is a good choice of eateries and transport links into the main city centre, however this also means there can be a bit of noise at night. We also took our dog with us on this trip and found the additional cost at £20 for 4 nights very reasonable, and there was a green area at the bottom of the side street ideal for doggy comfort breaks. If you’re looking for cheap, dog friendly, comfortable accommodation close to the city centre this is the place for you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennie F
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Trivelles Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Jennie F

Thank you for making us your choice of accommodation in Liverpool.

We have worked hard to ensure our accommodation represents great value for money and all of our guests receive the very best stay possible.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, friendly, warm room with lovely shower and comfy bed. Only 5 min taxi drive from city centre would definitely recommend if looking for a cheap stop over. Good security with fob lock on front door and bedroom doors.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Trivelles Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Clare C

Many thanks for your great review.

Your impressions of our hotel really reflect the ethos of our business, we pride ourselves on delivering a personal, friendly and honest service, getting this kind of feedback is great, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

We cannot wait to welcome you back, be sure to contact us directly next time for the best room rates.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Really Nice very clean room staff very polite and friendly definitely would stay hear again next time we in Liverpool town centre is short taxi ride away 5 to 10 minutes which we found the taxis are very cheap

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Man united T
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Trivelles Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Man United T

Many thanks for your great review.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Come up to Liverpool for two nights. Not many issues apart from two things the boiler was above the room it was a little loud. And the laminate was not done properly. Otherwise very comfortable stay.

Olivia is a gem . Very polite, willing to help. Does deserve alot of credit.

Id definitely stay here again. Thanks olivia.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Trivelles Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Ad C,

Many thanks for your kind review!

It's great to read that you enjoyed your stay. Olivia will be thrilled to read your comments, and very excited to welcome you back again!

We do apologise for any inconveniences caused by the boiler, and will, of course, look to get that rectified immediately.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This was my first time visiting Liverpool, and the reason I chose Trivelles was because of their relatively good prices compared to other hotels in the area. Whilst the location isn't within the city centre, a Taxi cost £6 from Lime Street Train Station, and once I was without my suitcase, bus travel was an easy option with the bus stop being located outside the hotel, and the bus services being regular.

One disappointment when I first arrived was that my room was not yet ready. Although check-in was at 3:30pm, and I was sure to arrive shortly after this, I was waiting 20 minutes before I could go into my room as it had not yet been cleaned. However, staff were both apologetic and seemed to try their best in order to prepare my room as quickly as possible after this. Staff were also friendly and happy to accommodate me with any requests I had.

On my second night, I noticed that the front door seemed broken (it wasn't locking) although this seemed to be fixed shortly after alerting the issue to staff.

If I were to travel to Liverpool again, I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at Trivelles Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Liam W,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Making our guests happy is what we love to do, that's why, whenever any issues are raised, we take immediate action to minimise any disruption, as you saw with the front door. We do however apologise for any inconveniences caused during your wait at check-in, but glad to see you still enjoyed your stay.

Be sure to contact us directly next time, and you will get access to the best room rates. We hope to welcome you soon.