“Kebab heaven!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent food in a really friendly atmosphere with enticing scents of barbecued meats. The staff are very attentive and very polite. We ate the mixed meze platter followed by various kebabs - delicious!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place after reading reviews.
Despite not having a reservation we were made to feel welcome, even though the restaurant was pretty busy. We are so glad they fitted us in - the food, service and atmosphere is fantastic.
Despite living in Oldham we will make the effort to drive here again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Recently went to this restaurant with some friends. Food was fantastic and the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Great service and the food was absolutely delicious! Yes, the service was a bit slow but they are a busy restaurant and the food is cooked from scratch. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visited this restaurant due to the fact that it is local. I had been there a couple of years before and thought the food was good. I was in a party of 11 people who all ordered different dishes. the starter (Halloumi) looked like it has been put through a shredder to make it look more. Normally when we get Halloumi it comes in one block and at £4.95 per plate I was disappointed. for my main course I ordered lamb chops they came over cooked and fatty! ... the waitress was really nice and helpful. The next day I spoke to my other family members as I didn't want to spoil the evening and the majority of them did not enjoy their food. I don't think I will be returning. Dafne in Childwall is the place to be for Turkish food.