“Well done Revolution....and Melissa!!”

Revolution Albert Dock
Ranked #200 of 1,949 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 39
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Situated on the stunning Albert Dock, Revolution offers you an array of delicious food and drink in comfortable and attractive surroundings.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Really enjoyed yet another visit to Revolution (Tuesday 2nd April 18)
Food ,Wine and atmosphere excellent as usual ,Steak Frites in particular.
However what made it even more enjoyable was our young server Melissa.
She is an asset to the Revolution ,very friendly ,professional and humorous!!.
Keep up the good work.

RevolutionAD, Manager at Revolution Albert Dock, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

HI doug56m,

Thanks for your wonderful review! Lovely to hear such great comments about Mel and I will pass them on to her! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Another fab Revolution bar ...this time at the Albert Dock. Great waterside seating & yummy cocktails after a busy morning around Liverpool! Perfect spot to sit & watch the world go by! We’ll be back!

Hi JudeR66,

Thank you for your great review! We are very lucky to have the best spot in the Albert Dock! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ate here on a bank holiday Monday. Very accommodating for 2 young children and 2 adults. The child’s menu is great value for money with a great range of options. My husband and I ordered the same thing we had a chicken burger with bacon cheese and BBQ sauce it was very over cooked. Cocktails to die for and we were lucky we were there at happy hour and it was 2-4-1.

Hi Miss_teeq,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to us, that your little ones were happy with their meals and that you enjoyed our fabulous range of cocktails. I apologize about the Brooklyn burgers being a little overdone (I will definitely mention this to our kitchen team).

I hope this hasn't put you off returning and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch with my wife whilest strolling around the Albert docks. Friendly and efficient staff, we had the street food crate sharer which was very nice. Good value for money.

HI gumbo2016,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you and your wife enjoyed your visit to us and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Came at around 12pm on Good Friday to have a few drinks and a quick bite to eat.
The waitress came over to order our drinks, so we picked off the menu. The first 4 or so options we picked they didn’t have, as apparently the menus are generic to the Revolution chain. Why they couldn’t stick stickers over those drinks which weren’t available, or point our those which were on seating I don’t know, but fair enough. So we ordered a Mahao.
The waitress them came back to say they were out of Mahao, so we resorted to our 4th or 5th choice. A bit grumbled as it took so long to find a beer, but we’ll survive i’m sure.
We then ordered food which was lovely.
The waitress then told us between 12 and 7 was happy ‘hour’ so all cocktails were 2 for 1.
So after looking at the menu, she came to take our order. She then told us it was only the ones with the R marked next to them. So we changed our order, again. She then came back, and only then did she tell us it has to be 2 of the same. So we finally ordered cocktails. On arrival, the waitress then told us they didn’t have the correct glasses for our drinks. We then said jokingly ‘surprise surprise’ and the waitress then said ‘it’s not the end of the world’. How rude!!!
By this time, it was gone half 2 and absolutely packed. The service was shocking, it was almost as if they couldn’t cope with a busy atmosphere, although this should have been predicted on a bank holiday. More so, the amount of ingredients/drinks unavailable was unacceptable. I cannot believe the service we received anyway, but also on Good Friday and before a long and very busy weekend. I look forward to your response Revolution.

Hi vnx1,

Please let me apologize for your experience with us. I'm afraid we have had some issues with our supplier recently, who have unfortunately had a lot of our products go out of stock. This is an issue which has affected every one of the Revolution bars around the country, and is something our Head Office is currently trying to resolve. I do understand how frustrating it can be when the drinks you order are unavailable and in the future all possible measures will be taken to ensure that unavailability on this scale does not happen again.

I hope this rare occasion hasn't put you off returning to another Revolution bar in the future and again our apologies,