“NOT GREAT”

Burger King - Lord Street
Ranked #1,554 of 1,948 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As this place is called burger king you think they would be able to make a good burger but no, everytime without fail that I have been to this place the burger is always burnt and they chips are always cold, the sauce is cheap and horrible.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I was so excited to have this burger king I really got myself excited for it. I ordered a bacon double cheese burger. It was seriously dry and tasted burnt and smelt burnt. It left horrible burnt taste in my mouth for hours afterwards. It's sad because I sat looking at McDonald's across the road through the window and realised I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. Never again will I even consider putting burger king before McDonald's. Don't do it guys. Don't do it.

2  Thank Jasminex123
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I walked in , looked around , stood to order and thought better, turned and walked out , this place is disgusting , dirty tables, dirty floors dirty scruffy staff ... its like the place zombies would go to eat ... revolting

1  Thank cappuchin
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Joined the que to order at 1.30 on 26/07 and didn’t actually get our food until 2.00. The staff didn’t seem to look like they knew what they were doing. The system was ridiculous. Staff on the tills were taking orders but not actually getting the food ready, just telling people to wait at the side. It got to the point that there was no more space for people to wait. The manager came out and decided to start changing tills around at the busiest time. I felt like this was because certain staff members don’t get on, as there was a lot of whispering. The manager was also shouting ‘what’s your till number’ to various staff which I thought was both unprofessional and risky and other members of staff could potentially log on as them. The staff looked miserable and the place was filthy. Next time I will go to Mac Donald’s.

1  Thank Becci C
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

If I could have given a lower rating I would have done. Called in here last night as we generally prefer NO to McD. Big mistake. This place was filthy. Stacks of people waiting for orders. I've never worked in a fast food joint but anyone with a half a brain could see there were too many staff taking orders and far less staff appeared to be cooking preparing. Wake up manager!!!
Went to the loo while I waited 1/2 hour for food. OMFG what a disgrace. The floor was swimming with P*** and a bucket half full of P*** under a leaking urinal. It stunk.
Seriously this place is a slum and should be closed down. Shame on you manager and BK.

1  Thank David B