“Beautiful Beef Ribs”

Button Street Smokehouse
Reserve with TopTable
Button Street Smokehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #320 of 1,905 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 33
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Decided to visit on a whim when I walked past the place feeling hungry. A great little smokehouse, really good food, ambiance and service. Would definitely visit again!

Beef ribs were meaty and tasty! Highly recommended!

1  Thank LeeLad82

Reviewed 17 May 2015

We ate here last night (Saturday) and the place was very busy. The decor is nice and I love the roll of kitchen towel on the table for messy hands. Our waitress was very good and the service was faultless. We had popcorn shrimp to share to start. It cost £5 and we got 5 prawns and 1 baby gem lettuce leaf, I was very disappointed in the portion size. For mains we shared the 24oz steak. This was very tasty and well cooked, however I was disappointed to find it didn't come with chips and we had to pay £3 for a tiny portion of skinny fries.
The total bill including 4 pints of bud came to £51 which was very reasonable.
I would return here, but maybe try something else off the menu as I though what we chose was on the small side (the burgers seemed quite popular and looked a decent size!)

1  Thank JanLovedSF
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

I was attracted by the smell and the lovely buzz and then I've been welcomed with a smile. I liked the many options in the menu, so I decided to try three different sliders to have a complete idea of their dishes...I loved every single bite (the veggie one wasn't the usual boring untasty burger, but it came with a delicious portobello mushroom). I suggest it to meat lovers of course ;)

1  Thank Stefania S
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon Smokehouse walking through the Liverpool1 shopping area. It's a touch off the beaten path, but what a great find: The manager 'Kyle' greeted us warmly and was able to find us seating even though we didn't have a reservation. The drinks were great and the food even better. Must try the Burnt Ends, Nachos, & Sliders. Best restaurant we visited in Liverpool and even came back a second time later on in the week. This is a MUST try and I can't speak highly enough about Kyle and his staff.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Liverpool on our honeymoon and came to Button Street Smokehouse the first night for light apps and drinks. I can't say enough about how delicious it was! My husbands bullet old fashion was made to perfection and the sweet corn balls were out of this world!

We loved it so much we came back a second night!

The manager, Kyle, went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and congratulate us!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!