62 Castle Street
  • Room Service
US$ 109
US$ 99
  • Pool
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 109
US$ 86
  • Breakfast included
US$ 67
US$ 65
  • Restaurant
Z Hotel Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewssplit levelshower screensitting areawatch tvalbert dockhuge roombooked this hotelcity centre hotelbars and restaurantsbeautiful buildinglovely hotelmatthew streetironing boardcomfy bedlovely roomreception staffbrilliant location
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stayed overnight on 10th March whilst in town watching wicked. Excellent customer service from faye who was professional, helpful and friendly. Loved the split level room. Clean and tidy with a very comfy bed. Would not hesitste to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Leah M, Guest Relations at 62 Castle Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear paice007
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about the hotels cleanliness. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the service provided by all of my colleagues, especially Faye. I will share your kind words to her and the team.
Hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for valentines. Got one of the mezzanine rooms. Really cool - mad men vibes. Only issue the style meant the room was quite dark - girl doing her makeup needs all the light she can get haha. But the staff were great and it’s literally next door to neighbourhood so drinks are not far away. Defiantly stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Hayley Smith22

Thank you for your glowing 4* review.

I am so happy your enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto our team, which I am sure they will be thrilled about.

We look forward to welcoming you back to 62 Castle Street Hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 26 February 2018

If you're looking for a massive hotel room, this is the place to stay! The rooms are on two levels with the bed on the top part and the seating area at the bottom. The bathroom is also large.
The bed was huge but the mattress wasn't the best, just ok but we slept well.
Next door is some kind of pub/nightclub and you can hear the music from there but I have earplugs so it didn't bother me!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsBrightside23

Dear Mrs Brightside23

Thank you for taking the time writing the review.
Great comments about the hotel and thank you for sharing. Our rooms are some of the largest in the city and they offer open space, I will be reviewing our offering including the mattress and I thank you again for your feedback with us.
we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed on the 3rd floor for two nights and could not fault the room for the price we paid. The carpets are definitely due for replacing but the room was spotlessly clean, very spacious and overlooked Queen Victoria. Tea and coffee was topped up along with the biscuits and toiletries. Leah at reception was very helpful and friendly as were most of the staff. The location could not be more central for Albert Docks, museums, shopping, Cavern Quarter, restaurants and bars. All this for less than £70!

We wouldn’t hesitate to book this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Barbara L, Guest Relations Manager at 62 Castle Street, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear 'sallie2016',

Thank you for choosing 62 Castle Street for your most recent stay.

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about the hotels location and the cleanliness. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the service provided by all of my colleagues, especially Leah.

Once again thank you for choosing 62 Castle Street and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards,
Barbara

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights hear and it was a comfortable stay although the room was looking abit tired but was modern and clean. Due to the location it was quite noisy especially on weekends we stayed on the Sunday and you could hear loud music and bottles being emptied into a bin.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Barbara L, Guest Relations Manager at 62 Castle Street, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear 'Hannahblackpool',

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us at 62 Castle Street. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel.

I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,