“Lovely apartments”
other travellers have booked this property
Entering the lounge Apt 2 Lounge showing dining area
Kitchen Apt 2
En-suite shower-room Apt 2
Bedroom with en-suite  alternative view Apt 2
Bedroom with en-suite  Apt 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Paige2713
Kent
“Lovely apartments”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The apartment was lovely very modern and spacious. bedrooms were nice, bathrooms were lovely. The apartment was spotless. Loved the Tvs in each room. The art in the apartment really gave it a nice touch. My only negative is that the blinds weren't great and when you want a lie in you have the sun beaming through at 7-8 in the morning so maybe some curtains? - but some people may like this!
Thank you Jim for a lovely stay. If I come back to liverpool I will definitely be in contact!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Oct 2014
Thanks for your kind remarks, I'm glad you appreciate the hard work we put in. Please come again.
Hollie M
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed in two apartments which were adjoining for my partners 30th birthday. The owner is very friendly and very helpful with everything that I needed from my stay. The Appartments are very well kept and are very clean. Liverpool City centre is 4 miles away, however it was easily accessible to get a taxi of which was reasonably priced. Overall a great weekend had with fabulous accomadation and brilliant service by the owner.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Sep 2014
We appreciate your kind comments. The apartments were treated with respect and were left very clean which makes our job so much easier. Thanks for pointing out that the apartments are very convenient to the City Centre. We hope you'll return sometime.
Jeff K
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Very nice apartment in a very good location. Jim the owner is very helpful and his hospitality is amazing. I traveled to Liverpool for the last game of Liverpool against Newcastle and the atmosphere was amazing in the whole city..... ......
I highly recommend this apartment because apart is very nice, cozy and equipped with everything you need it is few minutes away from the busy city center and short distance to football grounds etc. When I will visit again the city for my next match, definitely I will stay again at this apartment. Thanks Jim for you hospitality............
From Jeff, Lucienne and Kieran from Malta ............... YNWA.

Liked best: Everything.............
Liked least: Nothing..............
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Jul 2014
We have a lot of visitors who come here for the football and we've found them all to be good lads. If I quite remember Liverpool beat Newcastle 2-1 and Liverpool scored all three! Of course you're welcome back anytime so I hope to see you again next season.
Tessa P
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
“An amazing stay in this apartment!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Me and my friends (students) were looking for a place which is suitable for people without a car, and it was! It's very easy to get a cab or finding a bus stop (so if you're looking for a place like that, you should book this apartment :) ). Jim, you were so helpful and kind! We couldn't have come to a better place, for 5 people who'd never went abroad on their own before! The apartment looked just fabulous. We really loved our stay. I can only speak for myself, but I was very sad I had to leave again. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone who considers going to Liverpool!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Difficult to choose, but I'd go for the location
Liked least: We've had quite some cold showers!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Jun 2014
Some visitors are really hard work and others are very easy going, I've been quite lucky in that I often have guests who can only be described as perfect. This was also the case here. You were very respectful, polite and courteous and I'm so glad you enjoyed the apartment. Guests like you are welcome back anytime.
Laura R
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I had a great stay here. It was very clean and very nicely decorated. The town isn't far away and it only cost about £9 in a taxi. I would recommend this apartment to anyone and would definitely stay again.

Liked best: the cleanest
Liked least: the location
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Oct 2013
You were four young people from Devon, very polite and very courteous, and you left the apartment spotless. Your men came to watch the Liverpool match while you went shopping, it was a great result for Liverpool and I hope Liverpool City was a great result for you. Thanks for staying and you're welcome back ANY time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing