1,614 results
All reviews free wine and cheese sky tv frosted glass no window windowless room wet room every evening rooms are small shower and toilet cavern club free wifi matthew street short stay ncp car park cavern quarter liver building comfy bed

We stayed for one night. Inside double room with no window for £130

The room was extremely small, no hanging space or room to get ready, the bathroom was a glass box in the room.
Though it was clean.

Not able to use the stairs so on leaving the hotel we had to wait quite a while before we could fit in the lift to exit the hotel.

On a plus side, the location was fantastic with live music in loads of bars which were all situated close together.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a night with my partner whilst visiting Liverpool. The location is excellent. We found the stay to be very pleasant despite recent reviews. The room was very clean and loved the sky TV! The staff were friendly and we had a room with a window which I would recommend. We didn't mind the bathroom as we are a couple but I can see how others may find it difficult. Would definitely stay again. Great value for money!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Frill free but excellent hotel, which does what it says on the tin. For those complaining about cardboard box or bathroom surely that is down to lack of research as the inside rooms clearly state no windows and the pictures on the rooms are clearly visible on here and the official website.

The rooms are smaller than normal but given the price it it excellent value, breakfast was extra £7.50 per person but with that you can also request a late 12.30 checkout, car parking was £8 per 24hrs in the NCP if reception validate your ticket you are also entitled to a FREE glass of wine plus cheese crackers chutney olives bread Etc each night.

Tremendous value, service and room was great but we chose a queen size with window.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This cannot be called a hotel more like a cardboard box. There are no windows,and very small,so feels very claustrophobic, you cannot pass each other and the person that sleeps by the wall has a task getting out the bed without hitting your self on the shower walls, it is pitch black and the light switches are the other side of the bed. No privacy when using the toilet as it is right next to the bed and frosted glass just dreadful.
I asked if they had a room with a window and was told abruptly NO, I then said you can get a better room in a Travelodge for less money and again he leaned over the counter and said " you know where to go then "
One more thing don't have the so called breakfast, you are actually sitting in the reception area.
This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Sarah H, Manager at Z Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time and giving us a feedback of your stay. We are sorry to hear that your stay was unpleasant and that our customer service failed you. We have tried to obtain your details to follow up on your feedback but unfortunately we were unable to find your booking or your email. Could you please forward me your contact details so we can discuss your stay in more detail? Please send it to sarah@thezhotels.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Liked this hotel for me as I was there for a quick visit dropping my kids over to uni I don’t think I would of appreciated the glass bathroom as much if I had of been with my partner rooms were clean and quiet , sky tv was excellent the staff were lovely and you are jist a 2 minute walk from the cavern club and a 5 minutes walk from Liverpool’s city centre only one socket in the room which was for me an annoyance trying to charge phone laptop hairdryer and boil kettle and breakfast wasn’t great yes I would stay here again without my other half

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family