US$ 93
US$ 86
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 98
Staybridge.com
US$ 164
US$ 94
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 66
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 66
US$ 64
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

US$ 114
US$ 94
Priceline
US$ 65
US$ 60
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,569 results
All reviewsfree wine and cheesesky tvfrosted glassno windowwindowless roomevery eveningwet roomrooms are smallshower and toiletcavern clubmatthew streetfree wifishort stayncp car parkcavern quarterliver buildingcomfy bed
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The location was good and the staff were nice , however the room was really small and claustrophobic and not what we expected for the price ... good job it was only for 1 night and a bit disappointed as it was our special weekend away

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a brill time in Liverpool and this hotel was great room was nice and clean you had sky tv in your room you had tea & coffee in your room and bottle of water and between 5 & 8pm you are invited for complimentary wine & cheese & nibbles every night we was there which was lovely will stop again & recommendation to all my friends

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'd never heard of 'Z Hotels' before, so when I found them online, I was somewhat doubtful of what this hotel would really be like,. But then the reviews were all great... so I thought I'd chance it and book. I called the hotel before booking just so I could talk with someone actually there to ask a few questions I was very lucky to have a wonderful lady called Barb answer my call. She was truly amazing - a brilliant and perfect ambassador for the hotel... friendly, informative, happy and professional. She put me at ease about the rooms, and explained exactly what I was booking. She gave me lots of great advice and also told me about a special heavily discounted parking arrangement they have for guests with the local NCP carpark. Fantastic! When I checked in, I was very, very happy with everything - the room was extremely clean, modern and had everything I'd need for my stay. I seriously can't recommend this hotel enough - Z Hotels surpassed the quality you'd find in a hotel three times the price - easily! I'll be back for another stay very soon. And if anyone from the management reads this, PLEASE let Barb know she was fantastic - and a true ambassador for the company! I'll be back :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Z hotel in Liverpool, Is, as far as I'm concerned, a lovely hotel in a prime position. Came up for a long weekend to visit a city that I love but girl had never visited. I had Comedy club, Cavern Club all pre booked and just a short walk away.

Room is small but we knew that beforehand, but it has what you need. Comfy bed, cracking shower and Tea and coffee.

Added bonuses we didn't know about were complimentary Wine and Cheese between 5 and 8 PM and Sky Sports and Movies in the room.
Had a Fantastic weekend in Liverpool and I'd recommend Z to all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has very helpful and friendly staff in a fab location. Close to all the shops/pubs/clubs. About a 5/10 min walk. They offer free wine and cheese after 5 which was a nice touch! Good price also. Few down sides - beds are rock solid think could have slept bette on the floor and it’s very noisy (can hear everything from outside) but that’s to be expected due to the location. All in all an ok stay.