All reviews city centre off street parking stag do attending a wedding lark lane bus stop full english family room excellent value for money taxi
Reviewed 8 March 2018

At the time I visited the hotel it was my first trip into Liverpool as I was going to meet up with my boyfriend for the first time.
Myself and my older sister booked the twin room, I thought the room was okay as we were staying for one night. The room was pretty clean, the refreshment tray was well presented and the staff were decent.
However what disappointed me was that there was only one towel in the bathroom, the shower cubical was very small so it was difficult to pick up my shower gels and shampoos (also I suffer with Claustrophobia)
Also there was no bins in the lounge when my sister and I were eating dinner.

I don't intend to go back to the hotel again as I have found a better establishment for my upcoming trip to the city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stay here for 1 night. Hotel is around 20 mins drive from city centre area. There is a bus stop nearby. Also, have restaurants, bars, and convenient stores nearby as well if you don't want to go to city centre area. I think this hotel is worth the money that I paid.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night out. On arrival greeted by a lovely receptionist. First impression was that it was an old building that needed some tlc. It needs more than that!! This place could do with a whole refurb/update throughout. We stayed in room 28. The carpet was stained all over. The toilet wouldn't flush & the toilet seat was absolutely disgusting!! The lock on the door was hanging off & the actual locking mechanism was missing. Doors slammed constantly. The pillows on the bed were so hard it affected sleep. We paid £80 for a 1 night stay which is totally over priced for state of the place. We wouldn't recommend a stay at this hotel!!! The only upside to this hotel is the staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Booked in looked at room was lost for words, was shown another room no better, stains on the walls mould in the shower torn bed valances totally disappointed would not recommend, very dated needs an overhaul,only good thing we did get a full refund within a few days but we had to search for another hotel which spoilt our day as we wanted to sight see missed a lot but lesson learned check room before paying

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed her for 1 night with 4 of my friends rooms were very spacious and clean and best of all they were warm.. beds were very comfy tea and coffee provided and no problem getting more.. taxis to Liverpool were between £8/£10 would definitely stay again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends