I've stayed in this hotel twice and I would recommend that you pay for an upgrade as their standard rooms are not great. Bathrooms are tiny and clearly have not been refurbished for years. The same with the restaurant - very dated. I also get the impression that the staff really can't be bothered most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool