Stayed here for a night 30th June/ 1st July.....this hotel is lovely! Gorgeous views of the docks! And great location for walking to all places of interest!
5 mins walk to Albert docks (Beatles museum, echo arena, maritime museum, duck tours, Liverpool wheel)....and 10-15 min walk to Matthew street (cavern club, lennons bar and other Beatles related places/ bars).....also around the corner is slater street where there are lots of bars!...the hotel itself is very big and the beds are very comfy!! Out from our room was the church with the church bells ringing on the saturday night and Sunday afternoon! Made for a lovely atmosphere!!!.....cabs pull up outside constantly so easy to get around if you don't like or can't walk!.....not far in a cab to Liverpool lime street train station (approx GBP3.00) .....there is a lovely bar and restaurant in the hotel with a view across the docks perfect for one last drink before bedtime :)....would recommend a stay here :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool