We stayed one night at this hotel and found the staff, particularly the restaurant staff, and one of the receptionists to be very friendly and welcoming. The room was very spacious with a huge bed. The hotel car park (£6) was a short walk away but spaces were limited - we were lucky to get one of the few spaces remaining.
I didn't sleep overly well because of the noise outside (sirens/traffic) and the other hotel guests - but then it was St Patrick's Day and there was a wedding party staying so that was to be expected!
The food and service were both excellent however breakfast was a bit of a manic free for all and I decided not to stand in a long queue just for toast!
Our room overlooked the Mersey and the hotel is ideally situated for a short walk to the Albert Dock and not far to the Liverpool One shopping area.
Overall a really lovely stay and I will definitely book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool