Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
US$ 117
US$ 113
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 100
US$ 81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 117
US$ 105
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 46
Travelodge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 51/night.

US$ 120
US$ 105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 109
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 71
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 128
US$ 114
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 67
US$ 64
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

Z Hotel Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

1,492 results
All reviewsopposite lime street stationcity centrest johnsarriving by traincar parktrain stationempire theatretwo double bedsperfect locationreception staffalbert dockchecking outtea and coffeebreakfast was excellentfull englishcavern clublovely room
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Great hotel in great location. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Only negative this visit is the change of menu in Limes bar and the really quite poor food which is overpriced. Warm bacon and Brie ciabatta was microwaved so the bread was rock hard . Jacket potatoes small and only just warm. We waited so long for food we had no time to send back for fresh. We will not eat in the hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
JonathanKing, General Manager at Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Dear Debbie
Thank you for your review following your recent stay.
Needless to say, I am pleased to learn that our team made you feel very welcome, once again, during your time at our hotel.
With regards to your constructive feedback on the quality of food you received at lunchtime I have spent time reviewing your concerns with my Head Chef, who wishes to be associated with my apologies to you. I have also instigated immediate retraining so that we may return to the levels of service I am confident we can consistently achieve.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Liverpool in the near future.
Best regards.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I chose this hotel as it was so close to Lime Street station. I arrived an hour before check in time and had to leave to attend an event before I could check it. I also needed to get changed before leaving the hotel, the staff were very helpful and gave me access to changing rooms in the gym to get ready. My luggage was stored securely until I could check in much later in the day.
My room was on the 9th floor was large quiet and clean. I had been allocated a smoking room which concerned me as I am a non smoker, but the room did not smell of cigarettes. Checking out was a quick and easy process, the staff offered to store my luggage if I required which was a nice touch.

My only minor complaint would be that the TV picture in the room was terrible. I would have preferred a 'snow free' picture.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank GB_Dave
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear 'GB_Dave',

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences from the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre.

I'm glad to see you had such a great stay at the hotel and that our team went out of their way to make sure you had a stress free day.

We truly value customer service and get great pride in receiving a positive review.

I have informed our Maintenance Manager of the issues with TV reception and he is arranging for it to be resolved.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Liverpool in the near future.

kind regards

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I've stayed in this hotel a number of times and they are always friendly, helpful, and willing to assist with whatever you need.

The hotel itself couldn't be nearer to Lime Street Station and from there you can explore the whole of the city. The actual area it sits in isn't the best bit of Liverpool; Lime Street itself is pretty rough, despite considerable investment in the station and surrounds, but it's a great base for the city. Just around the corner are some of the city's (and UK's) best museums, all of which provide free entry.

I found that I'd been upgraded on arrival to a small suite with a small living room area as well as the bedroom as this was a nice touch. Good views over the Anglican Cathedral and the Welsh Mountains when the weather is clear too.

Breakfast is served in the restaurant overlooking the new plaza in front of the station and this is great for people-watching over your coffee.

Pretty much what you'd expect for a Holiday Inn overall, but they do go the extra mile generally. A small quibble on the bill was sorted out efficiently and settled.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear ' David W',

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre.

I'm glad to see that you are a regular guest to the hotel and have found that our team goes the extra mile to ensure you have a pleasurable stay.

I have shared your feedback with the team who take great pride in receiving positive reviews.

We hope to welcome you back for many happy visits in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Came up to stay here 2 weeks ago for the weekend. Hotel was great , nice and clean and restaurant superb with wonderfull views. They couldn't do enough for us even moving us around hotel to accomadate the 5 of us

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Dear 'BigJay2909',

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences for the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre.

I'm thrilled to see you rated your stay a 5 out of 5 and had such a great weekend with us.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We stayed two nights and found it to be a very convenient hotel if one desires to visit the attractions in the centre of Liverpool. Both cathedrals are within walking distance of the hotel as are such attractions as St George's Hall and the Walker Art Gallery. Queen's Square bus station is just around the corner and Lime Street Railway Station is just opposite. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are attractive and the beds comfortable. Our room had a separate sitting area with a television and the sleeping area had a separate TV set. Unlike Graham S we did partake of the breakfast at £7.50 a throw and were disappointed since although a good selection of items was on offer, the cooked part was cold. Buffet breakfasts always seem to cause problems when it comes to being kept hot. A better bet is the Wetherspoons pub across Clayton Square where they cook to order at a rather cheaper price.

Room Tip: The rooms numbered ..17 are the ones to go for since they have a separate sitting area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Dear 'Chickadeecroydon',

I'm glad to see that you had very positive things to say about our location, comfy beds, attractive rooms and helpful, friendly staff.

I have also spent time to review your comments regarding breakfast with our kitchen and breakfast team to ensure that we perform better for future guests to the hotel.

We are very conscious of the fact that the temperature of the hot food at breakfast is key to making a fantastic start to our guests day. We regularly refresh the breakfast buffet throughout the morning and our skilled breakfast chef also takes regular temperature readings to check that it is just right for every guest.

We have also recently invested in some new items for our breakfast buffet which will not only improve the heat retention of items but also improve the range further.

I hope that on your next visit to the hotel you will join us for breakfast and see a marked improvement.