2,749 results
All reviews liver building the club lounge albert dock leisure facilities city centre sauna and steam room river view car park isle of man two double beds lovely hotel pier head breakfast was excellent reception staff family room executive room within easy walking distance
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

As a recomendation the staff should remember not everybody are english native speakers. I think my english is fluent but at checkin i had to ask to the reception several times to repeat me a lot of things because she was skeaking so fast!!!!!
I also work in frontdesks so i speak english everyday and it was so difficult to me to understand the girl. She didnt offer to explain anything about the city even when we were interested in some turistic information.
The reception was not full of people so I think she could find the time to explain a few things instead of giving us a paper with some restaurants recomendations. She was nice but just made the ckeckin.

The room was nice and the checking really soon so I really apreciate she gives us a really nice room with beautiful views.

I am not sure how are the bathrooms decorations in uk but for being 4* the decoration of the bathroom was very simple.

Amazing bed and pillows.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Booked in for 2 nights to take care of some family business
Room we had had a nice view of the river and the isle of man ferry

Rooms clean and we had 2 quite nights sleep even though we were there over the holiday weekend

Staff were excellent and a small issue we had has now been resolved.

Good place to stay minutes away from albert dock and Liverpool 1, 15 minutes walk from china town

Good base if visiting the area

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My Wife and I returned today from a 2 night stay at the Crowne Plaza.
I have to be honest, when I booked,it was a 'toss up' between there and the Radisson Blu and it was TAs review that tipped the balance made me book the Crowne Plaza.
How happy am I that I did!
The Hotel is superbly located,close to the Albert Dock ,the Town Centre,The Cavern and its surrounding pubs,just 10 minutes walk from all three.
We arrived at 1 o clock and although check in is not until 3 o clock,we were allocated a room straight away by the very friendly and accommodating ( sorry) front desk staff and what a room! We had a river view on the first floor ,the room was spotless,warm,very comfortable and plenty of wardrobe space.
The breakfast,although a little pricey at £15 pp was superb,buffet style,but everything was hot and seemed freshly cooked. A good range of cereals,fresh fruit,cold meats and smoked salmon and then a vast array of hot break fare. Excellent!
Although the town and its restaurants are very close,the weather forced us to stay in our room and sample room service on our second night!
We ordered steaks and after only 20 minutes they were in our room and were excellent!
We could not find a fault with this hotel and we will definitely return with friends in the future.
Well done everyone at the Crowne Plaza Liverpool

Room Tip: River views are great and very quiet
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival we had a hard time working out where you park, you actually go through the leisure centre car park.

The room was nice with a lovely view of the river, spacious with a large comfy bed, free water and cans of coke and lemonade, we opted for just getting room service and the steak was so so tasty! Would happily have this again if I was up in Liverpool.

The breakfast was a bit poor in the members club so wouldn’t recommend that to much

Good for the night though uuumyu

1  Thank Rhian T
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night for our anniversary and had a great time. We were met by friendly staff on reception when we checked in and out. The room was lovely and spacious with a great river view. We had complimentary cake and a card which was a nice touch although, as we both have nut allergies, we couldn't eat it as couldn't be certain it didn't contain nuts. Unfortunately, we didn't get to time use the spa and pool but it looked nice and would certainly return and try it out. Breakfast was really nice with a good selection. Breakfast staff were friendly bar one who cleared out plates. The hotel is walking distance to Albert Dock and bars and restaurants in the city centre. Would definitely stay again.