“Outstanding service! Once in a lifetime experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fab Cabs of Liverpool Tours
Ranked #29 of 65 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fabcabs of Liverpool Beatles Heritage Tours. Established in 1999. We can accommodate up to six people per taxi.All you need to see in a 90 minute tour of Beatles Wonderland that Liverpool is. Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, Eleanor Rigby's gravestone, The Beatles homes, schools birthplaces and more places will be visited. From just £35 per cab. You can also upgrade to 2 hours for £40 or 3 hours for £50. Your driver is your guide and photographer.
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding service! Once in a lifetime experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I visited Liverpool a year ago and took a different Beatles tour. This time I decided to hire FabCab Tours to customize my tour based on my specific interests. My driver, Brian, certainly delivered beyond my greatest expectations! Incredible experience! Superb customer service! I will definitely hire him again on my next trip back!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Andrea W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great service with comprehensive introduction to each site”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

Calling all Beatles lovers!! This service is great for families of 5 and below. We called the company at 8 am on the day we arrived Liverpool and were overjoyed to find that the tour was still good-to-go. Our guide, Brian, came to pick us at our hotel at around 9.30 am promptly and brought us on the Beatles tour.

My mum, who is an avid Beatles fan certainly had the time of her life, snapping pictures of Penny Lane and Strawberry fields.

Brian's service is impeccable and he was kind enough to end the tour at the cathedral where we wondered around admiring the stained glass windows. This is truly a company who puts their customers before themselves as Brian allowed us to stay as long we liked at each attraction.

I'll definitely recommend Fab Cabs and Brian to my friends who are heading to Liverpool!

1 Thank Shanny L
Huddersfield
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend this company's tours.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Couldn't do enough for us, picked up at the station, did the full tour and dropped us at our hotel. Well versed in the history of the tour and Brian ( the Walrus) humorous comments kept us all in good sprit's. Better than the bus tour as we got into places they can't. Excellent.

1 Thank treemendus
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Plenty of time to see Beatles' places”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

This tour takes you to the main places related to the Beatles such as: Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, their former houses, the graveyard where Eleanor Rigby is buried and also Father McKenzie, and it's much better than the Magical Mystery Tour (except for the fact that you don't ride the yellow vintage bus). If you intend to visit the places AND take photographs freely without having to rush all the time, this is the tour. You won't regret! Our guide - John - was very gentle and sympathetic, always offering to take the pictures, and explaining the facts related to the places, telling stories about the city and the Beatles, very good person and a proud Liverpudlian too! Thank you once again John! You'll Never Walk Alone!

2 Thank LucioJr
Crewkerne, United Kingdom
“Amazing for all Beatles fans, and very helpful guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

I am a huge fan of the Beatles since I was a kid, and when I got this tour for birthday present a huge smile appeared on my face. The guide, Phill, was extremely precise on the details, explained all the important places, things that a huge fan of the Beatles wouldn't even know. Best trip of my life. If you're a Beatles fan, it's a must go trip.