“Try the Fajitas - delicious!”

Las Iguanas - Liverpool
Ranked #316 of 1,955 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Went here with my daughter. Fajitas recommended and I was delighted with them. Lovely attentive staff, great atmosphere. An all round great experience. Will definately come back here.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I really enjoyed my meal at Las Iguanas. Fabulous 2 for 1 offer on cocktails/mocktails. Nice atmosphere throughout. Great service. Would definitely go again.
Good for groups, would want something different for couples.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

A friend and I had the opportunity to visit Las Iguanas on Wednesday 8th July to have a couple of relaxing after work drinks sat outside in the sun. We do this as a semi regular thing as the prices in happy hour are pretty spot on. Food is also very good.

However we were on the end of some truly offensive customer service from the Bar man during this visit. My friend had gone back inside to order from the bar. A young lady was waiting inside also. The wait became so long that the lady went outside and sent her friend back in to continue waiting. At this point another pair of women came up to the bar and the Barman made a bee-line for them clearly ignoring the young lady that was waiting and my friend.

My friend made a comment that he had been waiting before them, and that the young lady had been waiting before him. It was here that the Barman decided to argue that the young lady had just arrived. My friend explained that this was because her friend had been waiting and had been ignored for so long she’d had to tag out and ask for some backup. Barman replied that it was up to him who he served and in what order. It was at this point that my friend expressed his displeasure and told the barman where to poke it.

I expect better, more professional service from a franchise like this and from the vertically challenged, optically enhanced grumpy little chap who works behind the bar. Not impressed.

3  Thank StueyJRoss
Reviewed 7 July 2015

repeated visitor, cocktails fab, particularly when using own spirits. Happy hour an added bonus on weekdays. Food very enjoyable, fun and good for sharing.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Me and a couple friends came here after our last exams to celebrate. We all went with the tapas option but you can get proper meals if you wish. None of us had been here before but we all enjoyed the food and would come back. Prices were reasonable on our student budgets. Cute place nice food