“Quick dinner on way home”

Quick Chef Turkish BBQ Cafe
Ranked #384 of 1,993 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Went here purely by chance , not the best looking place but clean, good food and very good value. In fact quite cheap

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I'm never up this end of town so didn't even know this little gem existed. A friend brought me for lunch here.
I had jacket potato and vegetable curry which came with a side salad (all confirmed vegan) - once I'd picked all the mushrooms out (and given them to my friend) it was delicious! I savoured every mouthful!
You can get this with a drink for a fiver! Bargain! And in a cosy setting. Orange is my favourite colour and the lighting reminded me of my holiday in Turkey.
My only criticism would be suitable drinks for vegans and those with allergies to dairy. I had a fruit teabag on me so they gave me a cup of hot water. They did have earl grey, peppermint and camomile (I think) but they're not palatable. Having some long life alternative milk like soya, almond or oat milk would make the world of difference.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I ordered Lasagna and all I got was a dish full of melted 'cheese' ,not one bit of meat was in sight...I will not visit this place again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Been here a few times and wondered why we hadn't dined here before.
Looks like just a cafe but the meals are cooked fresh, and the same staff are there to serve you each time you visit.
You can see the main guy cooking your food at the back.
Spotlessly clean, the tables are cleared up as you have left.
Great Turkish food. Plenty of students use this place probably because it is really tasty food and plenty of it!
Plenty on the menu.
Will continue to eat here.
Open all day until 11 PM.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and it never disappoints. We had the mixed platter for two on this occasion. Fab meat and dips with chips, rice and bread. All the food piping hot and tasty and we polished it off in no time. Even though we were stuffed still found room for baklava with ice cream and mint tea. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018