“Amazing Turkish ”

Gustum Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 1,948 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous family run restaurant food high quality and very tasty feta salad is the best amazing chicken so tender and salad is really good

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Visited this restaurant tonight (although we have been before) and ordered the chef's special for 2 - think they got mixed up as there was enough food for at least 4!! It was delicious and as we couldn't eat all of it, they put the rest in a takeaway bag to take home (tomorrows dinner sorted!!) We did have enough space for a shared dessert of cheesecake and ice cream - the presentation matched anything seen on masterchef.
The food was delicious and the service was excellent. The staff are so friendly and welcoming - will be visiting more often.

1  Thank Localgirl68
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this place a few months ago with friends and loved the food. Since then we go there almost every other weekend. Everything we tried was amazing.
Traditional Turkish breakfast is simply the best.
Overall atmosphere is also very pleasant. Owner makes sure that customers arrlooked after very well.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I had lunch here today. Fabulous food and service. Rachel was a fantastic server. I would fully recommend

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This was my first since the restaurant changed hands. It is a definite improvement.
The waiting staff were friendly and helpful. The kids menu with colouring spaces was a great idea.
What can I say about the food? Fresh, large portions and really tasty.
The earlybird menu was good value too.
I'll definitely be going back there... and not just to practice my bad Turkish!
Highly reccommended.