“Fave go to”
Review of Shiraz Palace

Shiraz Palace
Ranked #36 of 1,980 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 19
Description: Mediterranean & Middle Eastern cuisine and a fine selection of wines, beers and Happy Hour cocktails. We have an authentic charcoal fired barbecue. Shiraz Palace is a great choice for a date, a meal out, a party or celebration. We are passionate about good food, good service and creating a warm, friendly atmosphere for our guests.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I've made multiple visits to this place as I love the food and service here. The portions are huge and are relatively cheap. The staff are attentive and pleasant. I love the interior decoration too, gives off a friendly warm vibe. I've been here for breakfast, lunch and dinner multiple times. I highly recommend this place, the service is quick and the food will fill you up so well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great meat eaters restaurant. I had the mixed grill and friend had prawns. Pizzas on menu as well. Ironically ran out of Shiraz wine but the Rioja was a lovely substitute. Would like them to take Amex.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re after great food, lovely staff and a nice vibe, this is the place to go!

Food is served quickly and the portions are big. Reasonably priced too. I had chicken skewers with rice and it was incredibly tasty.

I definitely recommend this place and I’ll be back for sure

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is excellent and the food very good
Service is fast and the interior decoration very nice
Only the coffee is not good for an italian , but it is so all over in Liverpool

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We were late but shown to a table no problem. Very friendly staff good banter. Starters good (mains came a bit quick but not a problem). Mains plenty big enough. Happy hour cocktails and overall price very reasonable. Will go again next time in liverpool.