“Great service and food”
Review of Clockworks

Clockworks
Ranked #10 of 1,923 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 39
Description: Clockworks is a bar and restaurant inspired by the era of industrial invention, serving Brunch, Dinner, Drinks and Rock & Roll. Open early till' late every day.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The area is a mess due to redevelopment but it’s worth the effort to go. Food and service was great. There were 5 of us and we all enjoyed the freshly prepared food.
The sweet potato fries were outstanding!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

What can I say. The food was absolutely great. I had the vegetarian ratatouille with extra veggies on the side for £12.00, accompanied by the recommended Mad Hatter Lick Face beer; a truly wonderful combination. The cafe latte afterwards was also very good (creamy, foamy, not bitter at all). But nothing prepared me for my desert: the bitter lemon sponge. I simply cannot do justice to it in this short review. Pure bliss :-)
On their website, the owners call their cuisine "comfort food". They're absolutely right.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pleasant staff, good wifi, lovely food and an interesting building.

Recommended.

Had an early morning breakfast there that really hit the spot.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Loved everything about this place funky and quirky great lunch and lovely people will try again cheers to all

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Even before I stepped in the front door I fell in love with the place!

Fantastic warm welcome by two lovely gentlemen. Offered us tea and coffee straight away and then we ordered breakfast.

I had The Butcher (full English) which was £8.00, but the quality was superb so great value for money.

Black pudding was the best I’ve ever had!

Great work guys!