“The best Beatles tour in Liverpool”

The Beatles Fab Four Taxi Tour
Ranked #1 of 71 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Taxi Sightseeing Tour. Things we do: Beatles tours, History tours, Sightseeing tours & combination/bespoke tours. We use only professional taxi drivers, who know the city and it's history better than anyone, each driver, a character in their own right, will give a unique tour that our customer's regularly tell us, they will remember for a lifetime! For more information about our tours please visit our website. Open 8 days a week. 9am to 5pm, see website for winter times.
Reviewed 10 June 2012

2 friends and I, all celebrating 'special' birthdays this year were spending a weekend in Liverpool. Having previously done another tour on a bus, I was in a good position to compare this tour so booked the tour after a reccomendation and reading TA reviews. All I can say is that there is no other way to see the sights and main Beatles places. Our driver Ray was waiting at the agreed place when we arrived and greeted us very warmly. The 3 of us jumped into the back of his cab, 'Lucy in the sky' and we were off. Ray was really friendly and very informed but made us all feel at ease and we really had a laugh as we were shown around the city, each place helped along with photographs that Ray had with him. It was a dreadful day weather wise with a biting wind despite being June but we were in and out of the cab at each stop being given a really in depth explantation at each stop and any questions were answered expertly. It was nice to be on first name terms and to have a bit of banter with your tour guide. The tour was a good 3 hours long and I saw much more on this tour than I had previously. Ray was happy and eager to take pictures always with a cheeky remark. When we had seen all the sights, he asked us where we wanted to be dropped. He had told us that the Liverpool Cathedral was worth a visit, so after asking if they did coffee and tea we agreed to finish there. Ray was happy to recommend a couple of places to eat in the evening we all agreed that the the tour was worth every penny and added a little extra as we felt Ray had gone above the call of duty! If you want to see the sights book this tour, and after meeting up with several other of the drivers on our way round, dont think any driver would fail to impress but we loved Ray.

2  Thank chrisontour
in 44 reviews
"take photos"
in 96 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Best value for money tour ever. Our driver was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Don't hesitate to book, this is amazing!

3  Thank Happiness098
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I am a huge Beatles fan and I really enjoyed this tour. They collected us at our hostel and brought us back which was very handy. It was a bit expensive but our driver was great and so enthusiastic. Really great insight into where the Beatles came from. Some great photo opportunities. Would really recommend it to any Beatles fans!

1  Thank Jeni G
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Our driver Phil seems to know everything and pleased us with his precise information about the history of The Beatles. A must do for music lovers. Once again thank you Phil.

3  Thank Rajon_Islam
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I will advise everyone to take the FAB FOUR TAXI TOUR if you are in Liverpool and a Beatles fan. We went there in June and though I was not a great Beatle fan but my husband is and we did the FAB FOUR TAXI TOUR. Our driver PHIL seems to know everything about the Fab four! He is incredibly nice and totally fascinating. I highly recommend Phil as a tour guide; he made us laugh, surprised us so many times and also the great time he gave us is unforgettable. I hope everybody will enjoy it as much as we did. We booked him from our hotel Travelodge and I think the contact number is 0151 601 21111. THANK YOU PHIL.

1  Thank Bubliahmed