“great turkish food”
Review of Elif

Elif
Ranked #76 of 1,991 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 26 July 2017

my family went to this restaurant three times during our visit to Liverpool last week (July 17 to July 20).. my mother was the one who insisted that she wanted to have a meal in this restaurant because she was so interested with a lady eating her grilled seabass meal. So she and my father ended up in the restaurant on July 17th. My mother loved her meal so much so she was eager to take me and my sister on the next day.

On July 18th I had my dinner in this restaurant and I ordered a mixed grill dish. It was delicious! different from what I have tasted in my country.
My sister ordered a grilled prawn dish and she also loved her meal.. she rarely finished her meal but she ate everything on her plate that day.

Since we loved the dishes so much we came back again on the July 20th for our lunch. since I was so in love with the grilled dishes I ordered a grilled chicken dish. man that awesome.

The restaurant atmosphere was also great with helpful waiters / waitresses.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I was expecting something special as my daughterssaid this is the besr Middle Eastern restaurant in Liverpool.Truthly I found it to be very average with exensive prices for what your served.
For starters we asked for falafel (3 balls) a plate of hummus,tehina,onion rings and pita.The tehina was missing lemon and instead of pita we recieved plain bead.
The skewer of chicken was dry and the lamb was too fatty.Both were served with rice and no salad.This with 3 cokes came to the health price of £55.
As for the restaurant small and crowded

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I tried the lunch menu and i found it amazing. I have some experience about Turkish food and cuisine, and what I can say is that I found in the dishes I tried the real flavours of Turkey. The Adana kebap in particular was delicious.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Can't recommend this place enough it's amazing. Staff all great no long waiting and the food is fantastic especially the chicken wings starter. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Really nice food and friendly service, I went with a friend at a lunch service. The food was great and very reasonable in price (10.99 for two courses).

I had the lamb special from the grill, two lamb kofta which was served with really fluffy rice. The wings I had as a starter where fairly average, but it was finished on the charcoal grill which made them fairly interesting.

On the whole a nice experience.