“Some of the best”
Review of Chips a Gogo

Chips a Gogo
Ranked #599 of 1,978 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

These are some of the tastiest chips I have ever had. I got a large portion to share between myself and my 2 boys, even my fussy eater 3 year old enjoyed them and kept dipping his hand in for another. I would get again if I’m in Liverpool.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Awful! May have just been a bad day by the good reviews on here but mine were terrible. They had the skins on most of them and were covered in grit/dirt. They were also soggy. Sadly I had already began my journey home so was unable to go back and speak to person serving. Waste of money.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

To keep it short and sweet great chips,! Crispy twice cooked chips both sweet and regular potato covered in garlic mayo. Heavenly. It's a shame they were outvof truffle sauce though as that sounded more interesting.
Maybe a tad on the pricey side but you do get a massive portion for £4.
Staff friendly too.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We got the large tiger fries with garlic mayo and they were the best chips I've had in ages. The garlic mayo was lovely. I will definitely be going back here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Just had some chips and found them very fresh and well cooked, no frozen here. Loads of sauces to choose from and the staff are very friendly and helpful.# best chips in Liverpool.