“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our evening meal was lovely and very tasty. I was really impressed with the menu as I have an allergy. It was really easy to identify which foods to avoid. We didn't book and were very luck to get a table on a Thursday night! So I would recommend that you book

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited alone as away for work. Lady working behind bar serving drinks could do with some customer service training. Made me feel very awkward asking for a table for one. However my gentleman server was very pleasant. The chick massaman curry and coconut rice was very delicious so would return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was lovely and plenty of flavours, the service was really good.

If you have ever tried Gousto it’s very similar and we preferred cooking it at home.

No complaints.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staying in Lincoln for a couple of nights with my boyfriend and just had a lovely meal here. The staff were lovely the service was excellent and the food was delicious and hot. It is the first time my boyfriend has had a Thai meal and he said he would definitely have one again. Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The starter platter is all deep fried, even the chicken satay. The fishpaste cakes were rubbery and greasy. Spring rolls were flavourless. I would guess they all come frozen from a cheap wholesaler.
The main courses all lacked flavour and were more Chinese style than Thai. Covered in gravy/sauce. The potato pieces in the yellow chicken curry had zero flavour and an odd texture, like they were from a bag of frozen veg pieces.
Thai food is usually tasty, spicy, fresh, delicate and beautifully presented. This was not any of those. The Jasmin tea was a low quality tea bag and not loose leaf, that was a first.
If you have eaten authentic Thai food elsewhere you probably won't enjoy this.
However, the place was packed on a Wednesday evening in March, baffling. There were 3 tables of 4 around us and from overheard snippets they had all been before.
Service was functional.
Definitely over priced.
I waited 48 hours before writing this but still felt it had to be said.

Jilla R, Guest Relations Manager at Thailand No.1, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ray,

Thank you for having a meal with us. We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent visit.
I would like to assure you that our produces are fresh and that we always keep up our standard of serving authentic dishes for the past 15 years. Our chefs have a lot of experience of cooking authentic Thai dishes. Unfortunately, it did not suit your taste.