Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Party for 12yr old boy - Jacey was fantastic

Hosted our sons 12th birthday party here with 4 games of laserquest really well looked after, they... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
smarbers
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
Fun as a kid, still fun now

I have been here many times in the past as a child and felt like coming back to see if it was still... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
James_3RAng
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews laser tag year olds birthday party party room fantastic hours great party great fun his friends all ages arena games mum blast
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I went with friends as it was someones birthday and it was really good! i had he glow package and had so much fun with the glow in the dark makeup.!The staff were also friendly

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Visited for my son's 8th birthday party with nine of his friends on 12/11/17, from start to finish it was fantastic. Nasser, their party host was so good with the kids and they loved his magic tricks! I expected it to be like most parties where you have a crammed hour of games and then food but it was so well structured. There were good gaps between their games with time for refreshments and then we got to get everybody to sign his party rucksack which was in the package. The extra touch of letting them have a go on the laser raid game at the end just finished it off lovely. All the parents said their children wouldn't stop talking about it and my son said it was the best party ever!!! After having a few rubbish party experiences I just wanted to say how good it was and how great Nasser is. Thanks megazone!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We went as a group of twenty somethings after not been for a good ten years, but still really enjoyed it! It really is a fun game for all ages and abilities.

In terms of wheelchair accessibility - there’s no lift to enter the building so we had to carry our friend up the many stairs and carry the chair separately. The actual game was fine for her to take part in and she really enjoyed it. The ramps were a bit steep in the arena so she needed some assistance there but was otherwise ok. We had to play as a private group ie other members of the public couldn’t play with us due to policy. Just make sure you make this clear when booking.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The staff were absolutely incredible, thank you Laura and Dana. So friendly and helpful. They really made my son's birthday go so well. And before we went, every time I emailed with questions, they answered really quickly and politely. Easy parking outside at the weekend.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Took my six-year-old daughter here and it was excellent. Just her and me on a quiet Wednesday afternoon, but staff couldn't have been more helpful. We'll be back for sure. And hopefully she won't beat me again. Ahem...

Date of experience: September 2017