Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Party for 12yr old boy - Jacey was fantastic

Hosted our sons 12th birthday party here with 4 games of laserquest really well looked after, they... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
smarbers
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
Fun as a kid, still fun now

I have been here many times in the past as a child and felt like coming back to see if it was still... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018
James_3RAng
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews laser tag year olds birthday party party room fantastic hours great party great fun his friends all ages arena games mum blast
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The staff were absolutely incredible, thank you Laura and Dana. So friendly and helpful. They really made my son's birthday go so well. And before we went, every time I emailed with questions, they answered really quickly and politely. Easy parking outside at the weekend.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Took my six-year-old daughter here and it was excellent. Just her and me on a quiet Wednesday afternoon, but staff couldn't have been more helpful. We'll be back for sure. And hopefully she won't beat me again. Ahem...

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

A great afternoon of fun during 2 games. There were 6 of us aged 27-35 and we had a great laugh. We will be doing this again!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

New to the area, big fan of laser tag, was expensive and the staff were less then friendly, Arena looks good though. don't think ill come back now I've found they're not the only laser tag in the area

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Hi Megazone,

I just wanted to say that we all had an absolutely terrific time on Saturday 15th for Simon's 31st. He had never been to laser tag before so he had no idea what to expect and was blown away. The "happy birthday Simon" sign was great, he loved it, and the electric sign with "Simon's Party Room" was brilliant! The staff who sorted us out, worked on the bar and explained the rules etc, were so super friendly and positive it was infectious, which was just lovely. As well as Simon never playing before, we had someone else who had never done it and two people who had had rubbish experiences of laser tag and were really hesitant about going again. Well, you changed that! They loved it and the whole group of us want to go again, as soon as possible! We don't live in Leicester, we drove up from Northampton, but we would come back to Megazone again because our experience was so good.

Thank you for a fantastic 2 hours, we will no doubt be back as soon as the next birthday comes round.

Date of experience: July 2017