“A very worthwhile experience”

King Richard III Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 6 Tours in Leicester
Reviewed 11 July 2018

If you have the opportunity get up to Leicester to see the exhibition, then by all means go. I travelled mid week and the numbers at the exhibition were quite small. Everything is very well explained and the actual grave site is fascinationg

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We undertook the associated walk a couple of weeks after we had been to the King Richard111 visitor centre. We walked through parts of Leicester that we hadn’t been in before or had only driven through. The church at St. Mary de Castro was fabulous. I would encourage you to go.

1  Thank 433Richard
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Well lunch was the best have had in ages ,food full of flavour tasted delicious and so much as well ,highly reccomeneded thanks

Reviewed 6 August 2016

My husband and I were uninformed about Leicester generally but knew of the historical discovery from the news a few years ago. We made a point of seeking out the exhibition and were astounded at the quality and extremely brilliant design of the museum. The use of technology, volunteers and full oral documentary of the voyage to find the friary and ..... well I don't want to say too much; you MUST go. It is in my top 5 finds in the UK and I have already spouted about it's value to everyone.

3  Thank 271blah