King Richard III Walking Tour
Review Highlights
The rebranded Leicester walking tour - though interesting

Since King Richard III was found in Leicester, it has undergone a rebranding process, including the... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
923Dan
Swindon, United Kingdom
Very interesting

What a fascinating visit. We really enjoyed ourselves. Would highly recommended to anyone with an... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2018
thefoodman85
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Well lunch was the best have had in ages ,food full of flavour tasted delicious and so much as well ,highly reccomeneded thanks

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2016

My husband and I were uninformed about Leicester generally but knew of the historical discovery from the news a few years ago. We made a point of seeking out the exhibition and were astounded at the quality and extremely brilliant design of the museum. The use of technology, volunteers and full oral documentary of the voyage to find the friary and ..... well I don't want to say too much; you MUST go. It is in my top 5 finds in the UK and I have already spouted about it's value to everyone.

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank 271blah
Reviewed 28 July 2016

An absorbing couple of hours looking at the exhibition learning about the amazing story of the discovery of Richards skeleton in Leicester together with the background of the Wars of the Roses.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Simon M
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Found this tour absolutely excellent. Our guide Virginia was very knowledgeable about everything related to King Richard 3rd. We learned a great deal and would not have been able to find the various sites of historical interest on our own. Also impressed with the fact that the walk still went ahead although only my wife and I on the day. The walk lasts about 2 hours and is one of the best ways of spending 2 hours in Leicester if you want to find out more about King Richard 3rd. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank John212607
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Myself and friends had a guided tour of the King Richard site and area with CAROLINE ROBERTS she was excellent and brought everything to life, we didn't want the tour to end and would strongly recommend her to anyone who appreciates a good guide!

Date of experience: August 2014