“Good follow up to the visitor centre”

King Richard III Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 6 Tours in Leicester
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We undertook the associated walk a couple of weeks after we had been to the King Richard111 visitor centre. We walked through parts of Leicester that we hadn’t been in before or had only driven through. The church at St. Mary de Castro was fabulous. I would encourage you to go.

1  Thank 433Richard

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Well lunch was the best have had in ages ,food full of flavour tasted delicious and so much as well ,highly reccomeneded thanks

Reviewed 6 August 2016

My husband and I were uninformed about Leicester generally but knew of the historical discovery from the news a few years ago. We made a point of seeking out the exhibition and were astounded at the quality and extremely brilliant design of the museum. The use of technology, volunteers and full oral documentary of the voyage to find the friary and ..... well I don't want to say too much; you MUST go. It is in my top 5 finds in the UK and I have already spouted about it's value to everyone.

3  Thank 271blah
Reviewed 28 July 2016

An absorbing couple of hours looking at the exhibition learning about the amazing story of the discovery of Richards skeleton in Leicester together with the background of the Wars of the Roses.

2  Thank Simon M
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Found this tour absolutely excellent. Our guide Virginia was very knowledgeable about everything related to King Richard 3rd. We learned a great deal and would not have been able to find the various sites of historical interest on our own. Also impressed with the fact that the walk still went ahead although only my wife and I on the day. The walk lasts about 2 hours and is one of the best ways of spending 2 hours in Leicester if you want to find out more about King Richard 3rd. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank John212607