1,020 results
All reviews city centre independent hotel demontfort hall lovely hotel de montfort hall refurbished room railway station large bathroom wedding party free parking breakfast was excellent car park wedding reception lovely room visit leicester quiet location a lovely stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was wonderful even when a less than helpful taxi driver dumped me at the rear door, were quick to send someone down to help me with my luggage. Then refused my offer of a tip. I ate dinner at the hotel both of the nights I was in town and the food was scrumptious! My sever both nights was attentive, professional and friendly.
My room was comfortable with a nice view of the street. Really, if you haven't stayed yet, you should. Or at least go for supper. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sherry B
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I stayed just one night for the first time and was very impressed. I had a very comfortable room, the bar was very welcoming and although my colleagues and I didn't eat in the restaurant, it looked as though it would be a quality venue. Breakfast was fresh and enjoyable, the staff were friendly and helpful. A very good first stay, I will be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dibleygirl
BelmontHotel, General Manager at The Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a lovely review, I am delighted to read that you were impressed with your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed here for 1 night whist going to a local show. Absolutely beautiful.Staff very helpful, friendly and welcoming. Room was much higher standard than i had expected and the bathroom - WOW - absolutely STUNNING.
So central to everything with easy access, they even provide a handheld 'buddy' device you can take out to find all the local attractions and eateries.
Everything was immaculate, clean, tidy and well presented.
Would purposely book this hotel again when visiting Leicester for another show without a doubt. Will DEFINITELY be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lainy C

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, Our "handy" devices are proving to be very popular, I am glad you made good use o fit!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Lovely room to spend our wedding night in. Located very close to the train station and on new walk, which is a beautiful walk way down into the city. I would 100% recommend staying here! The breakfast was soooo goooood and they accommodated to our vegan diet very happily. Loved every minute.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank locketelizabeth10

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed what the hotel has to offer and also to read that you were very happy with our vegan offering.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Fab room. Great location and parking.
But......... When we returned to the hotel at 1am, hotel was locked up and it took ages to get someone to let us in. The phone was going to answerphone. This was a bit stressful and there wasn't really an apology when we managed to attract someone's attention by knocking on the window!
Also, breakfast v busy and out took ages to get fried eggs.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank donznimes
BelmontHotel, General Manager at The Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, apologies for not being able to get hold of the night team. Indeed due to being in the city centre our doors are locked every night from around midnight. I have spoken to the night team to ensure this one off incident does not happen again.

Best wishes