US$ 113
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 72
US$ 65
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

Ibis Leicester(Leicester)
US$ 82
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

Travelodge Lutterworth(Leicester)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 51
Travelodge
US$ 80
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The location of the apartments is really fantastic and a view over the canal was really nice. Everything else was poor. Dirty flat, TV didn't work, bed awful, dubious electrics and cheap tired furniture. I wouldn't stay again. I didn't complain until after checkout which the manager used as grounds to reject my complaint.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EuroBen
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Really good value room found on late rooms. Checked out the website before booking and it looked amazing. Obviously they show only the best rooms in their photo gallery so when we arrived it was not nearly as cool as we were expecting - studio apartment was effectively a Travelodge room with a fridge and cooker. However, it was clean, centrally located by great bars and town and the reception staff were really helpful.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I wrote an email of complaint after our stay in August 2012 because certain fairly small things were not dealt with when we mentioned them at the time. I received a very swift reply;apologising and assuring me that the issues would be dealt with. The manager also said he would refund part of the let fee; which he did.
I was impressed that the management clearly were concerned about guest satisfaction; and in light of this I would stay there again.
The apartments are secure, and in a good central location; well set out and equipped. There is a secure underground carpark at a moderate fee.

Room Tip: Rooms over the canal at the back, though neither side will be noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2012

This is an anonymous block with anonymous decor in the public circulation areas and the studio apartment room. Just about big enough for a double bed, small dining table and kitchen area, there was nowhere to sit down other than on the bed. Decor was mostly black and white and unwelcoming.

Location just off the city centre and shops was good, and there is a nice riverside park just across the dual carriageway.

The basement garage seems to flood whenever it rains heavily, the walls show water damage, and the access areas smell damp.

Contact with staff is deliberately kept to a minimum. Instruction was to put my keys through the room letterbox when I departed at the end of my stay.

The kitchen hob was dangerous with a missing knob to a radiant ring which was always in the heating position. The 'recessed' light fitting above the bath was hanging down by its flex out of its housing and looked equally dangerous.

One would have to be in want of a soul to like living here.

Room Tip: choose a proper hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Though the location of these apartments was great -within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, gardens and public parks, I was very disappointed however with the cleanliness of the room, I tried not to look to closely at the various marks, smudges, food splatters and parcels of hair left around. There was also a delay in checking-in as we were unable to locate the duty manager. Beware, these apartments don't have a staff member on site 24/7 so you may have to leave multiple messages on a mobile phone before you can locate anyone (even though we arrived at 10 in the morning) . This followed an exhausting long haul flight and 2 hour bus ride, I guess we naively hoped that paying for early check-in and advising them in advance of our arrival time would have meant a smooth transition to a much-needed bed but alas. The following day I also found myself in the frustrating position of being turned away from the nearby Holiday Inn when I tried to show the hotel receptionist my room key for use of the gym (which had again been paid for in advance). Apparently we were meant to have been issued a gold tag from our receptionist in order to gain entry to the gym. You guessed it, another phone call to track down the Duty Manager in order for him to meet us to obtain the key.
The apartment itself was a good size and suited our needs well –I would recommend the one bedroom rather than the bedsit (which our friends had, and was a very tight fit).
I guess this style of accommodation is definitely more serviced apartments than hotel-style in its service and cleanliness standards. Which is a shame really because more of an effort in both areas would have made for a much more enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Go for the 1 bedroom apartment rather than the bedsit -it's worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple