Rubens
US$ 73
US$ 64
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
US$ 44
US$ 74
  • Restaurant
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
Hotels.com
The Colwyn Hotel(Blackpool)
US$ 77
US$ 70
All reviewsfunny girlsthanks ladieslord streetfull english breakfastma kellysfrom blackpool north stationfabulous hostsquiet streetminute walka great place to stayhome from homewarm welcomefriendly ownersexcellent locationtea and coffee facilitiescomfortable bedgreat value for money
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Stayed at Rubens April 2012, lovely clean room, very comfy bed, excellent full english breakfast (perfect hangover cure), owners were very friendly and helpful, excellent value for money and the best place I have stayed in Blackpool, close to Tower (six minute walk) and other North Shore attractions. low cost parking available just one minute walk away. Would recommend staying here to anyone. See you next year girls!!! Tiffin and Kip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I am now planning my next trip to Blackpool in June I am going with my wife Sharon and Mom and Dad it's "Mom Birthday on 1st of June 2012 and it's that special one the 65th so because Myself and my wife Sharon have already stayed at the Rubens Hotel and loved the room we stayed in and the Owners Ash and Lara were there when we needed them. I am telling you they can't do enough for you, if you need a Taxi to an hair dry they will get it for you so I am re booking my stay with Ash and Lara.
They even asked me do I need any special request on the room I would like to stay in, the customer service they have given me before and after is fantastic. The Hotel is Very Clean and Tidy the bedroom are a decent size we had a slightly bigger room with an extra bed I love that room. They have there own special theme to each of the rooms brilliant idea.

If you are thinking about planning a trip or a holiday to Blackpool then please stay at the Rubens Hotel. all I can say is this try it for yourself me and Sharon my wife loved the Hospitality and will never go else where when we staying in Blackpool.

From Lord Shaun Ore

Room Tip: quite and relaxing room on suites facing near the back.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I went to Blackpool to buy my tickets to see the Osmond brothers in Blackpool now been looking around for some where to stay. After speaking to a couple in the washington pub they recommend me the Rubens hotel. The hotel clean the owners can't do enough for you while your staying there. If you need something just ask them The owners are so helpfull and pleasent I will only go there for my stay overs when visiting Blackpool. I must thank Ash for her support while we stayed. If your looking for a hotel that's friendly very very clean look no further stay at the Rubens hotel.
From Lord shaun ore

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 9 April 2012

First time I have ever stayed at rubens had a lovely time the food is great the two woman that run it r lovely its a shame we had to leave as could of stayed forever :-) :-)

Room Tip: Looked through a couple of rooms but were all lovely and all en suit.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2012

2nd stay here, mainly because we could stay with the dog. Rooms are clean & a decent size, definitely one of the better choices in Blackpool and if we're up with the dog, wouldn't stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple