1,606 results
All reviewsbar creditwashington restaurantevening mealsea viewgreat entertainmentreception staffbar pricesnext yearentertainment every nightroom numbermonday to fridayrestaurant staffdouble bedgreat weekendshort breaksecond to nonetea or coffee
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just back from a short break staying in the lyndene on arrival we where asked if we would like a sea view room at an extra cost witch we took up The room had a small double bed and a small single bed the small double bed was not the most comfortably the room we had was above the main entrance and above the concert hall so could be a bit noise food was good alought we on had breakfast staff pleasent and great entertainment on every night would stay again but would hope for a more comfortable bed next time

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my cousin & My elderly Mum & 2 aunties for a long weekend, Friday to Monday, 23rd to 26th March.
We had two rooms, one family room for 3 & twin room for 2. Our family room was fabulous, very spacious & spotlessly clean. The twin room on the other hand was really tiny for my cousin & Auntie & they were not at all pleased.
We paid extra for breakfast (£6) & evening meal (£12.50) which were really lovely & good value for money.
The entertainment in the evening was briliant, just thought the drinks were really overpriced but on the whole, really liked the Hotel. For such a large busy place, everything, including the staff were very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Gingmd
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I love this Hotel I recommend it to everyone! Great entertainment ! The staff are so nice! I just love it ! ❤️ if you want great location great entertainment lovely staff this is the Hotel for you! I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Blackpool

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank happylady47
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Despite a late arrival hotel staff were courteous and efficient in getting us to our room. Rooms are a little small, but adequate with a clean en-suite. Hotel has a great location looking straight onto the promenade. There are always 3 acts per night which usually cover anything from comedy to modern pop. For our stay which was room only the staff were very friendly and efficient. Drinks were no more expensive than you find elsewhere. Choice of 3 lifts made it easier to get to our room. First visit but we would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Booked with booking.com, money taken before we arrived. On arrival tje reception says our card was declined (it wasnt) and that they thought we werent coming so our double room wasnt available. They claimed they sent us an email (they didnt). It was only on showing my online banking to prove we paid, and multiple emails from booking.com that they discovered 'oh yes you have paid'. Luckily they had a twin room (although not what we paid for) otherwise would have been sleeping in the car on a busy bank holiday weekend!
We specifically chose this hotel for free on site parking. There was parking spaces but none available, I argued that like other hotels, they should specify on their advert that it's first come first serve, and the lady didnt care. You can park on the street free from 8pm-10am - no good if you arrive in the day and if you specifically chose a hotel to avoid having to park on a main road! Their parking system is a ridiculous set up of double parking, where it's the guests responsibility to sort out with other guests getting them to move their cars! They wont call people's rooms to ask guests to move - i suppose guests are expected to shout out car registrations at breakfast and in the hallways to hope someone answers!

For £25 a night the room and hotel was fine, better than expected, but the whole experience was a disaster and I wouldn't trust coming here again. Good 10-15min walk from Pier. Full entertainment program, i suspect people could have a very pleasant stay if they can get in without hassle and dont need parking.

Please amend your booking.com reference to explain the parking better- it's false advertising

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple