“Welcoming and friendly”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michelle...
“Welcoming and friendly”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed with my son for a week and Howard was always on hand to help with anything I needed. Would check that my stay was going well. The apartments are having a revamp to update them and look stunning. They are situated 5 minutes from the beach and shops.
I would recommend somerset apartments to anyone.
Would be happy to book again.

Management Response
11 Aug 2017
Thank you so much Michelle for your kind and generous review. I hope to see you both next year. Kind regards, Howard
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing