The Headlands
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgames roompleasure beachsnooker tableglitter ballsea viewevening mealtram stopfamily run hoteltrams and busestram servicelittle boyhalf boardfriendly hotelshort breaknothing is too much troublebit datednext year
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Our first time at the hotel with the extended family and on first impressions the hotel was like home from home .. cosy and away from the rabble of the nightclubs. Our room was exactly what we needed without the extra stuff we would never use as we would only be in there to sleep. The food was excellent and it was great to try stuff we wouldn't normally cook ourselves, the staff were very friendly and went above and beyond their duties to accommodate some of our party with younger children. Our nana had a fantastic birthday at The Headlands and we had a wonderful holiday experience in a wonderful hotel! ( Special thanks to Clare and Pat! )

Maria and Rob ( Mrs Wilsons party )

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MariaFinch
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The last week in June my husband & I had another very enjoyable five day break at The Headlands. For 30 years we have stayed at least twice each year & find the hotel very comfortable. The rooms are very clean and include TV & coffee, the food is excellent & varied choices each day. The management & staff are all very helpful & willing to make the holiday enjoyable. We look forward to our next visit in October for 8 nights.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I stayed at the Headlands to meet up with a friend who was staying there on holiday. The dining room is lovely and quite grand, was served a lovely 3 course meal for £10! The small bar is well stocked and the staff are all very friendly. My single room was spotlessly clean though could do with modernisation, the floors had very squeaky floorboards and I could hear the people in the room above me walking around. The bed was extremely comfortable and nice it was a double bed despite being a "single" room. The en suite had a bath with shower over, yet again spotlessly clean if not a bit "tired" looking. There were plenty of towels provided. There were tea/coffee making facilities and a television in the room. I only had cereal for breakfast but there was a great selection of cereals, fresh fruit and Yoghurts as well as cooked items (freshly cooked to order I believe). All in all I felt this hotel offers great value for money, I felt very safe being on my own and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. I would definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We have been visiting this hotel for approximately thirty years and the Hotel has sustained the same high standard offered on our first visit. The Management are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. The menu is varied catering for all tastes and the food is excellent, beautifully cooked and the owners's sticky toffee pudding is something to die for! Fresh fruit, juices, cereals and a hearty cooked breakfast is provided, also afternoon tea/coffee and biscuits and not to be missed a lovely four course dinner. I consider this to be very good value for money. The bedrooms and lounges are spotlessly clean and the games room offering snooker and other games is an added bonus. Live entertainment on certain evenings can also be viewed. The Hotel is in a good location with its own car park and trams and buses are easily accessible to the Central and North Promenades. I have no desire to visit any other hotel in Blackpool as I am very comfortable in the Headlands and I do look forward to enjoying the tastefully home cooked food and meeting up with the staff who provide a slick service in the dining room.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I Just spent a Four night stay at the Headlands It was my first time there, I took my Jack Russell with me and was very happy with my accomitation. its clean tidy and dose not have that old hotel smell that some Blackpool hotels have. The food is amazing at brakfast and evening meal even the bar snacks are good plenty to go round. My only down side to the hotel is that the beds and the pillows need replacing as they have seen better days. Apart from that a good cleen friendly hotel that i would go back to again.

Room Tip: all rooms have an excellent view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo