“anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 32
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located with an Iconic building at a picturesque spot on Queen's Promenade, the Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant within Genting Club Blackpool offers traditional British comfort food with a modern European influence. The decadent menu changes with the seasons, and uses the best of fresh, expertly sourced ingredients. The Fahrenheit A La Carte menu offers diners a selection of starters, main courses & desserts with daily specials always available too. The midweek 'Deal' menu offers 2 courses for £9.95 & 3 Courses for £11.95 (Available Sun to Thur only), and you can also add a bottle of house wine for just £8. The venue also offers various comprehensive party packages suitable for celebrating any special occasion. The casino offers a buzzing ambience, with regular live entertainment on Saturdays and specials event nights. Diners can absorb the theatrical atmosphere and even indulge in an optional game of poker, blackjack or roulette. Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over. There are many hotels close by & Blackpool North Shore Golf Club is just a 10-minute walk away.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful evening for our 46th anniversary. Balloons, confetti and a bottle of wine on arrival. The table service was absolutely brilliant. Thank you Ruksana. You were marvellous.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly staff
Great menu and worth a visit
I recommend the salt and pepper squid
And the nasi goring rice dish with king prawns

Reviewed 2 October 2018

With this being our favourite restaurant my husband and I have tried many dishes except for the salad ...... So I thought I would give it a go !
I had a chicken breast on my salad it was very nice .......
Ruksana our hostess always looks after us ....... when we arrived we got the biggest smile and greeting from Ruksana ...... we ordered soup to start my husband had the steak cooked to perfection as usual ! as I have said above I had the chicken salad !
The restaurant was becoming a tad busy but this never phase's Ruksana she carries on smiling and runs the restaurant single handedly !
Ruksana is a vital member to the restaurant's team and it just wouldn't function without her ! It was again lovely to see her and her professional manner we hope to see her again real soon ! Great service great food delightful atmosphere and an even more delightful Ruksana ! She is a Star/Legend !!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

As per previous review - With the help of the awesome Ruksana, I surprised my wife with a Birthday Cruise …….. Did the cruise which was fab but with the exception of the food!!! The food was appalling ……… Hence at the first opportunity - We headed straight back to the Fahrenheit Restaurant for decent food and the best face to face customer service in the whole of the UK !!! Namely the always friendly / happy / knowledgeable Ruksana! Amazing lady who looks after restaurant guests like family members rather than customers - nothing is too much trouble for Ruksana, she should bottle that energy of hers and sell it !!! She makes me tired just watching her !!!
Food was, as always top notch - I had the Steak & Chips, which isn't 'just' steak & chips !!! Steak was medium rare but was a touch more rare when served which actually worked out well - it was delicious / tender.
My wife had the warm chicken salad which was so well presented - looked awesome to the point We thanked the Chef ( Ed Sheeran lookalike ! ) The restaurant was busy with Ruksana running service all on her own ! So efficient - she still had time to chat and cheer us up after our cruise food disaster! Several hugs later and we were on our way driving through the illuminations ………. *Note to Gentings* Ruksana is worth her weight in gold and should be paid accordingly ………. I'll leave that there :O)

1  Thank MisterC7
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Great staff Ruksana, served and took orders for food and drink for every table in the restaurant, this did NOT lead to a slow service. Personal, friendly and helpful both times I have visited. And great food at great prices!!! Best place to eat in Blackpool.

1  Thank alexplant17