“Now called Flannigans - AVOID AT ALL COSTS ITS TERRIBLE”
Review of Tommy Ducks Pub - CLOSED

Tommy Ducks Pub
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 17
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: This is a pub/restaurant near South Pier on the promenade in Blackpool.
Reviewed 29 August 2015

THIS IS THE WORST PUB MEAL WE HAVE EVER HAD, should have left when we found out they we undergoing a heath and safety review as we were there, however we had already paid for our food. they served me a kids meal and tried to pass it off as an adult meal. the waitress even said here's your child's burger then corrected herself, i asked this was an adult meal, she said yes then hurried away not to be seen again !
My wife's steak was barely edible, its a rip off the holiday maker place - AVOID

1  Thank handrew396

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

One afternoon I took a chance with a friend went in to find the lady before me wanted an orange cordial juice for her son. She was served tap water. Being from Blackpool we know the water is contaminated at this moment in time. The kitchen was open as it was early afternoon. Very nice open planned IF you had half decent looking chefs. No whites . Microwave food. Didn't wash their hands once so yes pass on food. Group of young girls seam to be getting pesterd by some Turkish or Italian guy who seams to work there. Over herd the YOUNG LADIES complain to each other of how uncomfortable they felt. Didn't even Finnish my drink or use the toilets. Discrasefull . This pub wants to be shut down!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Noticed they served a friend some tap water, which at the moment is not usually allowed due to United Utilities. My friend was told to "drink it or get out!" and to "prove it," by one staff members (prove that the water was contaminated). Another bar member stated "you're drunk and I'm not, so its my word against yours." the friend in question was completely sober. The manager then walked out and said "I've not made you pay for the water, so why would I serve you bottled water?". The bar staff have disgraceful attitudes, as does the manager.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Flannigans is an amazing family bar with great staff very friendly and welcoming food is also very good

Reviewed 22 July 2015

This has now sadly changed hands and become Flannigans. We went in here on Sunday evening, looking for somethiing to eat. Arrived at around 6:45pm, so not too late. . NO FOOD! Crikey! it won't last long with that sort of cut off time! Tommy duck's as it was originally known, served food right up until 9pm! Another icon gone. Food in the menu looked ok, but due to the stupidly early cut off time, we never went back!