St. Chads Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Blackpool
See available hotels
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Balmoral Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdj davesun terracegreat weekenda family run hotelquality hotelhalloween weekendevening mealnext yeargames roomsea viewlady on receptionnightly entertainmentkeep up the good workblackpool promotionsenjoyed my staycant waitlovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We have been staying at this hotel for the last 4 years now and would not want to stay anywhere else in Blackpool, as soon as you walk in you get a warm welcome from the receptionist and they are so helpful, the rooms are all clean and well kept and warm, the decor through out is beautiful (bar area refurbished 2012 and looks lovely), bar staff are welcoming friendly and outgoing all so easy to get on with, resident DJ Dave has all the entertainment you need and caters for any age range, no need to go out with bar prices as low as st. chads, the food here is lovely and always hot when served. All staff are helpful and kind there is no reason for you not to want to go back here, we love it, it's fun fun fun and homely.

Room Tip: Family room 206 nice and big has double bed and two singles, small bathroom with bath and shower. Double room 111 nice size with double bed and big bath and shower.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amy h
Reviewed 15 March 2012

This was our firs visit to st chad.
it was pigon weekend in january and i would like to say a big thank you to all the staff for making my wife and myself feel very welcome.
My wife is not very well at this time so one nite she only stayd in the bar for one hour then went up to her room but i stayd in the bar and was made feel very welcome by dj dave bear.
who did a excelent variety show as well as the girl and the boys on the bar.
the room was very nice food was lovely. fiona in the dining room was very helpful.
Carl and will who work their ane nice its a great place thank you to all the staff and management.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank mrmossie
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Went to Blackpool for a wee break. Stayed at this lovely hotel. Everything about it was perfect .Rooms lovely and clean and warm .Breakfast was great and there was a good choice .Great entertainment on the night I stayed there. Would definetly return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank jadela5
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Ive just come back from St Chads after spending a few days there for Turkey and Tincle weekend . As soon as I walked in the receptionist welcomed me with a lovely greeting and a smile to match , Well to tell you the truth , this is my 16th year stopping at StChads and it has been home from home , and nothing is to much trouble . This hotel is perfect for me and I wouldnt go anywhere else . Every morning as you walk in the dinning room you are welcomed by very pleasant staff to your table , and the menu is great and plenty to choose from even if you have any special requests , and the food is brilliant and the evening meal is also brilliant and again a good choice of menu . The bedrooms are always very clean and always got a homely feeling , and I must not forget that housekeeping is also brilliant , and nothing is to much trouble , from extra items for your room . I would also like to mention that the Management team , are always willing to help and to make sure that you are happy with the service that you are getting , And I will be back next year . Infact I cant wait for my 20TH year stopping at St Chads . To every member of staff keep up the the high standards , well done .

Room Tip: My tip is whatever room you get , it feels like that you are at home .
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank SimonS41Chesterfield
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Stayed here for a night. Arrived late and they had rooms available. Got a twin room on the first floor. Room was a bit small but was extremely clean. The bathroom was spotless and the tv worked perfectly.

Lots of tea and coffee in the room but no biscuits. I like biscuits.

We asked at reception if we could see the sea from our room, we were told to hang out of the window and crane our necks to the side. Fantastic.

Breakfast was perfect. Juice, cereal and a double full English.

All in all a good value, clean hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011