“Great hotel”
Review of Streetly Hotel

Streetly Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Streetly Hotel
Ranked #540 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my partner and our 2 children ages 8 and 8months, Dave and Paul were brilliant with the kids. Breakfast is lovely and really filling. Beds are really comfy. Will be back hopefully in July 2017.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Wow. Where do I start. Arrived at the hotel & Dave kindly apologised one of our parties shower wasn't working so immediately knocked money off our accommodation. First smell was bleach which instantly screamed cleanliness! The rooms lived up to that. We had clean towels every day. Tea, coffee filled up in our rooms, beds made. I'm struggling to decided who I loved more tho, Dave, Paul or the breakfast? Sorry Dave the breakfast has won haha. My little boy of 2 loves fruit which was on hand & Dave even went out & bought more fresh. We spent both evenings in the lounge watching telly having lovely family time. This b&b has made me and my parties weekend. So much so we've provisionally booked for the same time next year. I don't want to stay for 2 nights I actually want to move in. Thank you so much for an amazing weekend you couldn't of done enough for us all. And Dave if you ever want to nip St.Helens to cook me a breakfast I'll gladly pay your train fare haha and Paul can come for a cheeky vodka with Audrey hehe. Amazing weekend thank you so much x

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Well what can I say! Hospitality is on point! Dave and Paul can not do enough for you! The breakfast was massive and lovely. Not greesy and so filling that I did not eat all day ... So extra savings! 1 min from the train station. 5 min from the town and strip. You can walk every where that you need to go yet are just out of the way of the hustle and bustle... So much to do up there and so much cheaper then my own home town... Such a clean establishment. And the prices are so cheap to stay at the hotel. I'm just beyond belief to find such a nice place to stay with a great rate. I have already booked in for a another stay with the family for the illuminations and I am organising a girls weekend away too! Thank you Dave and Paul! See you soon :)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Stayed here for two night in October, cant fault anything at all, huge breakfast
(cooked) also plenty cereal and fruit to choose from.
Dave the owner is a very helpful and pleasant man will do anything for you,Paul
is a bit of a comediene and also very nice.
The new owners are doing a grand job, and given time the place will be transformed.
All the best with your new venture boys, will see you again next year.
Rose and Alastair

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015

very welcoming hosts can't do enough for you nothing is too much trouble breakfast very good best i've had at any blackpool b&b would recommend to anybody. just had the place for 8 weeks but intend a lot of improvement will take time

Room Tip: close to north station,shopping centre north pier.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cazj J
David A, Owner at Streetly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

thankyou hope you are ok and hope to see you soon