Le Papillon(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 140
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
The Derby Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 107
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Trianon Guest House(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

The Waldorf(Blackpool)
US$ 91
US$ 88
All reviewsray amandahighly recommend the pearlcharnley roadgreat hotelnext yearhotel is spotlessly cleantoastfive minute walkcoral islandnice breakfastchoice of cerealsfeel welcomea great stayrecommend this hotelfull englishvisiting blackpoolgreat hosts
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, very welcoming owners. Lovely and clean hotel, good location (near Blackpool tower) tasty breakfast with a selection of cereals and full English. Very accommodating for us as a family. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at this beautiful quiet clean bed and breakfast with friendly hosts,great value and do a great breakfast,good location close to tower end,secure car parking for £5 would definitely return and reccommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We came here with 3 young children and were made very welcome. The management were very friendly and professional and clearly very dedicated to their hotel. The premises were immaculate, warm and quiet. The breakfast room was exquisite and proudly done.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018

As I said in my previous review, we enjoyed our stay in June, for my partners Birthday, and came back for my Birthday. We had another lovely stay and it was spotlessly clean :) my only downer is breakfast is a little too early for me,as I like to wait a while before I eat, though not for my partner as he eats as soon as he wakes up ;)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here for one night. The Hotel is spotlessly clean, good breakfast, incredibly helpful and friendly owner. Room was small but had everything that you would need.

Managed to get parking to.

I honestly can't fault. When you with up against the price it is incredible value.

Thanks again for the nice stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple