“Cool Café ”

West Coast Choc Cafe
Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Blackpool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've been visiting here since it opened. It's a cool place; coffee is the best in town, food's good, prices are right, the staff are friendly and the music good. They've got the lot covered!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! Milkshakes are amazing, food is amazing and the Easter egg milkshake well, is amazing! Staff are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. I don't have a bad word to say about this place :) I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to the west coast choc cafe with my daughter for milkshakes and cake and she loves it, she loves it so much that she wanted her 8th birthday party here! We had the place to ourselves after closing time. Anna is so lovely and couldn’t do enough for us, so friendly and welcoming. All the kids absolutely loved it, the parents all loved it and vowed to be back after sampling the delicious milkshakes! My favourite is Nutella! So yummy! The kids enjoyed the food and even though a few children wanted alternatives to what was on the menu, this was accommodated and I didn’t feel that we were putting them out as they were so happy to oblige. We paid a separate company to come and provide a pamper party, there was lots of space, tables set up nicely. I’m very pleased with the whole thing and my daughter had a wonderful time. We are definitely going to be regulars here! There are so many milkshakes to sample. Spoilt for choice! Thank you so much for making my daughters birthday party so wonderful x

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I've been a regular at the original west coast since it opened. Love that we now have the cafe downstairs.
The milkshakes are fantastic and love that there's a selection of food that comes from West Coast. Though my favourite is the bagels when in the cafe.
Staff are friendly and environment is casual, welcoming and an enjoyable visit every time we've been.
Keep it up

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Popped by here after shopping in the town centre, lovely place. With reasonable prices for good food.