All reviews lovely apartment tram stop town centre single bed enjoyable stay top floor next year lin phil microwave accommodation tower break sofa promenade
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Staying here as a family of 5, lovely clean apartment, it's well kitted out . Got a good WiFi signal. Near to Blackpool centre but quiet. Easy parking. People who run it are really helpful and pleasant. I would definitely come here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2016

We booked a weekend away for me, my husband and my two teenagers (18/19). We booked two apartments as there was nothing big enough for all four of us. When we arrived Lin and Phil told us there had been a cancellation and the larger apartment was free, we were able to take a look at all the apartments and decide which we wanted! We opted for the larger apartment as it would be easier to drag the teens out of bed in the mornings!! They also knocked a bit off the bill as we had released two rooms!
We settled in and Lin brought us up a jug of milk for a cuppa before we headed out to the lights of Blackpool!
When we first arrived we thought the apartments were a little out of the way at North Shore end past the North Pier but it was only a 20 minute stroll to the Tower and along the promenade next to the sea was very refreshing!
We had a great weekend, Tower, Tower Dungeons was good fun, nothing majorly scary but all good fun, Pleasure Beach, the Big One is not called the Big One for no reason! And then we had a quick dinner and hit the bars for a few coctails and shots!! All great fun!
I would definitely recommend these apartments, they have everything you need, clean, comfortable and very well decorated. And when I'm in Blackpool again I will definitely be staying here!
Thank you Lin and Phil.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Stayed here in June 2016 for a short couples weekend break. the location is right up the North End on Gynn Square (Tram stop just at the end of the street!). Brilliant location if you want to be situated in a quiet and less party orientated end of the Seafront. The Apartment itself was cheerful and clean, only thing I would say is the positioning of the TV isn't great if you want to watch TV in bed after a long day out. (We had the upstairs apartment with no view that looks over the street behind). The paid metres for the electric took a pound for the whole weekend, although we didn't spend any time cooking over the weekend, just your usual lights, TV, phone chargers on an evening. It was brilliant for us as we're not big drinkers so anywhere we needed to go we just took the car or caught the tram. It could get expensive in taxi fares if you're wanting to go out clubbing or for late shows on the main town/front.

Was perfect for what we wanted, would 100% stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016

As always, a lovely stay in a lovely sea view apartment with everything you need & all well maintained. Phil & Linda are the friendliest and most helpful hosts you could hope for and always stop for a chat with our teenage girls when we arrive. Their generosity to let us use another empty apartment later in the day (after checking out!) after our daughter's dance competition before a 5 hour journey home was very kind!
As ever, can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Only stayed in Room 3 with a great view of the seafront & the Tower.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I really hope that the owner will read this.

On the weekend of the 20th August, me and two male friends travelled up from Milton Keynes to spend two nights at this place. However, when we went to collect the key, the owner turned us away and stated that he will not take same sex bookings and that it clearly stated this on bookings.com

At the time, I was convinced that I must have made a mistake and we were all tired from travelling so we returned to my car. But on further viewing of the information on booking.com, it did not state this (it only stated no hen and stag parties which we obviously weren't). To add insult to injury he had taken half of the money prior to our arrival

Luckily, we managed to find a last minute hotel room or the whole trip would have been ruined.

Now, I have recently checked the site and this 'no same sex bookings' information has just been added since I complained to bookings.com. (luckily I took screen shots of what the information showed prior to this).

How could you turn away customers who had travelled 4 hours in the pouring rain that would have had no where else to go but home? You should be ashamed

However, bookings.com have evidence that when we booked, the information was not sufficient to express no same sex bookings so I will be getting a refund. Had I made this mistake, I would have at least had to decency to ring up my customer and try to rectify my mistake but nothing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends