Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
Henson Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
Trianon Guest House(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 87
US$ 69
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
Priceline
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

Le Papillon(Blackpool)
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Just had my third stay when I stay over night in blackpool when I go down with the bus always a very warm welcome awaits you and they can't make your stay anymore better the food is good and your stay will be promising whether you're a short break or on a business trip the beds are very comfortable and everything is in you're room to make it as comfortable as possible like home from home the cleaning is as a very high standard always and would have no problems in recommending it to anyone ian cook on behalf of daves minibuses

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ian c
Reviewed 28 November 2014

Our group of pensioners visited the Blue C and they all had an excellent time. Anna the owner and her staff could not do more for us, the food was excellent and the entertainment Anna laid on was really very good. I would recommend the Blue C to all and we are looking forward to visiting again some time soon.

Room Tip: Room 29 for a couple is lovely
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2014

This was our 6th year at the BlueC and we were not disappointed. We take over the hotel every year on the same weekend, us and 42 friends. The food and friendly atmosphere make the weekend. We have already booked our weekend for next year. If you are looking for a hotel to take a group of people, I would recommend the Blue C. Anne the owner is always ready to try to meet our needs, not many hotels will do that.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2014

just to put things right if Debby R can't get the month right that she went then maybe she is exaggerating everything else she has written.
I went to the Blue C in October on a crafting weekend and stayed in room 6 my friend stayed in room 5.We found the rooms clean and well cared for, and the beds very comfy. I might add that this is the third crafters weekend we have been on and we love it, we always request rooms 5+6. All the card used is from the paper mill, crafters companion and hunkadory, so I would not call this inferior quality.
What Debby R had to say about the food is intolerable my friend has dietary requirements which were catered for and the food was a good quality. You tell me who else would do a full Christmas dinner for us all just because our theme for the cards we were making was Christmas.
I would like to point out that the cost of the weekend was £158 that included accommodation, food and all the crafting materials. Not bad value in my book and I have already booked for next October as I believe has another 11 people.
WE DO NOT NEED THE LIKES OF DEBBY R WE LOVE OUR CRAFTING BREAK.

Room Tip: I like the garden room as I find it nice and quiet, and I have difficulty walking, saying that there is a lift to all floors
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Diane K
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Five of us went in October and we were looking forward to a weekend retreat of crafting and a nice stay in an hotel in Blackpool with the promise of lovely home cooked food....we were bitterly disappointed.
The hotel was very dated and dirty and the rooms we were allocated were at the very back of the hotel where four of them had no windows and were unclean, 2 of the rooms had TV's that didn't work and one had no tv at all - when I asked for one to be put in the room was told by the owner that I wasn't here for the tv I was here for the crafting surely?!!
The food was awful on the first night soup was the first course that could only be described as tasteless water, followed by "fish and chips" that was presented to us as burnt and not the home cooked we were led to believe, more like cheap supermarket branded "fish". And to top it all we witnessed the kitchen staff scraping the tartar sauce (that had been on the tables at meal time used by guest) back into the big tub to re-use another time...absolutely disgusting. The food did not improve over the course of the weekend apart from the Saturday light lunch which was salad and meats with bread rolls. The lady who ran the crafters retreat, Elizabeth, with respect has had a difficult year in her personal life but did a poor job in running this weekend. The projects were very basic and the materials which were used were poor - everything provided was on white hammered card - no envelopes provided nor inserts - the projects were very dated and would have been ok 10 years ago but hardly what you could call up to date. The one project that we were looking forward to was a tea caddy design but starting it at gone 7.30pm at night is far from ideal and no clear instruction given either. We did ask but was not given any (even though we all asked for help) and when one of my friends got it wrong the lady was very rude to her in the manner in which she spoke to her and reduced her to tears in her room. At £158 for whole weekend this is hardly the way I expect anyone to be treated and found it all in all a complete waste of money...the crafting poorly run by Elizabeth and the hotel is somewhere I would not re-visit ever again or wish anyone to either.

Room Tip: Do not ask for rooms 5,6,7,8 or 9...dirty dark and unclean
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends