“Staff were lovely”

Blue C Hotel
Blue C Hotel
Ranked #611 of 861 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Well it's no 5 star but I would stay here again ! The place was very clean and food was very good . The views were fab if your facing the front .The only downside is it's a fair trek to the centre as it's on the north shore .

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Just had my third stay when I stay over night in blackpool when I go down with the bus always a very warm welcome awaits you and they can't make your stay anymore better the food is good and your stay will be promising whether you're a short break or on a business trip the beds are very comfortable and everything is in you're room to make it as comfortable as possible like home from home the cleaning is as a very high standard always and would have no problems in recommending it to anyone ian cook on behalf of daves minibuses

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ian c
Reviewed 28 November 2014

Our group of pensioners visited the Blue C and they all had an excellent time. Anna the owner and her staff could not do more for us, the food was excellent and the entertainment Anna laid on was really very good. I would recommend the Blue C to all and we are looking forward to visiting again some time soon.

Room Tip: Room 29 for a couple is lovely
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2014

This was our 6th year at the BlueC and we were not disappointed. We take over the hotel every year on the same weekend, us and 42 friends. The food and friendly atmosphere make the weekend. We have already booked our weekend for next year. If you are looking for a hotel to take a group of people, I would recommend the Blue C. Anne the owner is always ready to try to meet our needs, not many hotels will do that.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2014

just to put things right if Debby R can't get the month right that she went then maybe she is exaggerating everything else she has written.
I went to the Blue C in October on a crafting weekend and stayed in room 6 my friend stayed in room 5.We found the rooms clean and well cared for, and the beds very comfy. I might add that this is the third crafters weekend we have been on and we love it, we always request rooms 5+6. All the card used is from the paper mill, crafters companion and hunkadory, so I would not call this inferior quality.
What Debby R had to say about the food is intolerable my friend has dietary requirements which were catered for and the food was a good quality. You tell me who else would do a full Christmas dinner for us all just because our theme for the cards we were making was Christmas.
I would like to point out that the cost of the weekend was £158 that included accommodation, food and all the crafting materials. Not bad value in my book and I have already booked for next October as I believe has another 11 people.
WE DO NOT NEED THE LIKES OF DEBBY R WE LOVE OUR CRAFTING BREAK.

Room Tip: I like the garden room as I find it nice and quiet, and I have difficulty walking, saying that there...
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends